Sinister Spire(con't RBD)(Orsal Judging) - Page 63




+ Log in or register to post
Page 63 of 92 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 630 of 913
  1. #621
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Manzanita's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Oregon, USA
    Posts
    8,395

    Ignore Manzanita
    "Grab the rest of 'em!" Rowan shouts to lookspring. He clutches Phoenix to him and curses the foul air of the island. "Pull through for me babe." he mutters as he pulls out his wand. He gives her one dose of cure medicine.

    Once Lookspring has taken the last mushroom, Rowan will urge him back to the boat. "Hurry!" he shouts.

    OOC: 5 pts healing.
    My PbP characters
    Spoiler:

    LEW
    Ignatious O'Reilly: halfling wizard7/Loremaster 2
    Esmerelda Persephone Jara: Human Sorcerer6/Paragon3
    Rowan McTavish: Human Barbarian3/Fighter1/Ranger1/Sorcerer1
    Living Eberon:
    Raven Rogue3/Fighter1/Dragonmark Heir 1

 

  • #622
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    BigB's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    corning ny
    Posts
    1,701

    Ignore BigB
    Rowan (18/58 hp)
    Phoenix (5/50hp)
    Lookspring (24/37hp)

    mushroom count 13


    As Lookspring gathers the remaining mushrooms he nearly trips over a corpse covered in mushrooms wearing a blackened chain shirt.
    BigB

  • #623
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    SelcSilverhand's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Frozen Wastelands of Michigan
    Posts
    2,261

    Ignore SelcSilverhand
    Lookspring raises an eyebrow and stops to look over the corpse. He prods it experimentally with a foot to be sure it is dead. He calls out, "A dead man is being here. Mushrooms have begun growing over him. Let us see what he was." He rolls the body over to see its face and check for anything of value.


    OOC - Lookspring search check (1d20+8=16)

  • #624
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Manzanita's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Oregon, USA
    Posts
    8,395

    Ignore Manzanita
    "Always time for a little lootin'." Rowan says with a grin. He will pull the chain shirt off the corpse if it appears to be resisting the ravenges of time & elements. He'll help carry anything else that seems of value as well.
    My PbP characters
    Spoiler:

    LEW
    Ignatious O'Reilly: halfling wizard7/Loremaster 2
    Esmerelda Persephone Jara: Human Sorcerer6/Paragon3
    Rowan McTavish: Human Barbarian3/Fighter1/Ranger1/Sorcerer1
    Living Eberon:
    Raven Rogue3/Fighter1/Dragonmark Heir 1

  • #625
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    BigB's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    corning ny
    Posts
    1,701

    Ignore BigB
    The chain shirt is dirty but otherwise in good condition. As you work to remove the shirt an irridescent black pearl with silver veins falls out of the skull's mouth.

    ooc: exp award for the two giant mushrooms 700 exp to each character.
    exp award for dealing with dwarves to get the boat 400exp to each character.
    BigB

  • #626
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

    Phoenix8008's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Frostproof, FL
    Posts
    5,290

    Ignore Phoenix8008
    As she is healed back to consciousness, Phoenix stirs and opens her eyes to look up at Rowan. "I could get used to waking up in your arms you know." She says with a smile. "We got 'em all I assume? And some treasure to boot I see. Nice. If nobody is wearing the armor now, I can carry it in my Bag of Holding if you want." she nods. "Should we get healed up further in case those dwarves think they can overpower us and take all our mushrooms?" Phoenix uses a couple of her healing potions.

    2 cure light wounds potions (2d8+2=12) Healing 12 brings her up to 17/50 hp.

    Not satisfied, she quaffs another Cure Light Wounds potion (1d8+1=6) leaving her at 23/50 hp. She has only a single CLW potion remaining.

  • #627
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    SelcSilverhand's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Frozen Wastelands of Michigan
    Posts
    2,261

    Ignore SelcSilverhand
    Lookspring picks up the pearl and turns it over in his hands to let it catch what little light can be seen down here. Deciding to appraise it later in the comfort of the inn, he pockets it and joins the others as they return to the boat. "Let us be away before mushrooms begin growing upon our bodies as well. "

  • #628
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Manzanita's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Oregon, USA
    Posts
    8,395

    Ignore Manzanita
    Rowan smiles. "Good thinking, Phoenix. Let's make sure none of the other mushrooms are visible to the dwarves. Just the two we'll give to them. And we won't give them up until we're back at the docks. I don't want to use our healing carelessly, though. I don't know how we'd get another of these wands."

    He pockets the pearl ,assuming Lookspring doesn't beat him to it.
    Last edited by Manzanita; Friday, 6th March, 2009 at 04:16 PM.
    My PbP characters
    Spoiler:

    LEW
    Ignatious O'Reilly: halfling wizard7/Loremaster 2
    Esmerelda Persephone Jara: Human Sorcerer6/Paragon3
    Rowan McTavish: Human Barbarian3/Fighter1/Ranger1/Sorcerer1
    Living Eberon:
    Raven Rogue3/Fighter1/Dragonmark Heir 1

  • #629
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    BigB's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    corning ny
    Posts
    1,701

    Ignore BigB
    You easily navigate the forest of giant mushrooms to reach the beach. The dwarf rows the boat to the beach when you appear. "Quickly, we must be going." The dwarf calls out.

    You climb in the boat and cast off back out toward the city of Pedastal. The dwarf rows and you approach the dock, the other dwarves are waiting.

    ooc: Trying new program to make maps. Let me know if this will improve the adventure. Thanks BigB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails docks 3-9-09.jpg  
    Last edited by BigB; Monday, 9th March, 2009 at 02:48 PM.
    BigB

  • #630
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    SelcSilverhand's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Frozen Wastelands of Michigan
    Posts
    2,261

    Ignore SelcSilverhand
    Lookspring glares at the dwarves on the dock, looking for any weapons they may be carrying. He hisses and whispers to the others. I am not liking the looks of our welcoming party. There are many of them. They see us as being wounded and weak. Perhaps we should be surprising them with a few arrows sprouting from their chest. We are soon being in range. He rests a hand on his bow and waits for a signal.

    OOC: he'll let Rowan pocket the pearl

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 63 of 92 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Sinister Spire (Group 2)(Orsal Judging)
      By BigB in forum Living EN World
      Replies: 331
      Last Post: Sunday, 2nd May, 2010, 02:01 PM
    2. The Sinister Spire
      By GVDammerung in forum Fan Reviews
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Monday, 17th September, 2007, 07:52 PM
    3. The Sinister Spire
      By John Cooper in forum Fan Reviews
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Sunday, 17th June, 2007, 11:18 PM
    4. Sinister Spire
      By Shadeydm in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: Friday, 15th June, 2007, 09:09 PM
    5. The Sinister Spire
      By Sammael in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 16
      Last Post: Thursday, 2nd November, 2006, 03:28 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •