Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, OOC01

Leif

Adventurer
This is the Out-Of-Character Thread for the original Whirtlestaffs Wizards Academy game, which is now being used for Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Revisited. The original recruiting thread was called simply "The Wizards Academy."

"Welcome Wizards!!" reads the banner above the door. :)

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
FreeXenon said:
I asked for that beginning didn't I? :eek:
Well, let's just say that you provided some much-needed inspiration to a very weary DM who basically had no idea how to start with some action. Thanks. And thanks for offering up the sacrifice of your dwarf on the altar of Elvish PMS!!

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Spells and the our Spell Books

Are we free to put each other's spells in our books or....

Leif

Adventurer
Spell Sharing

FreeXenon said:
Are we free to put each other's spells in our books or....
No. Do that in character, but in the OOC thread. That way, if someone doesn't want to share a certain spell for whatever reason, he/she doesn't have to. And if it's done in the OOC thread, then it won't get in the way of the story.

So, the politically correct, accepted way to proceed is for you to select one of your companions, and say something like, "Hey, buddy, I've got this really cool spell that you might like. Want to do some spell trading?"

And we'll assume that this is all done outside the regular campaign timeline also, so you can have it done before losing access to Academy supplies. (Unless, you just WANT to pay for it....)

Last edited:

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Spell Trading...

I am thinking that the three people that could pry spells from his book would be (and this would be under his full supervision). He's a little bit paranoid about his pimp'n spell book.

Tylara, because A) she's a girl and B) she is also a fellow conjurer

Alexandra because A) she's a girl and somewhat of an outcast. I am pretty sure I have really offended her at least once, especially about that thing that she is really sensitive about.

Gregory because A) he's a bit of an outcast and has had to struggle a little like him. For Durgeon that is all tempered by Gregroy's 'natural flair'.

This should be a good start since not everyone has full histories yet.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases