Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, OOC01

Leif

Adventurer
It is SOOO cool not to have to wade through the list of every game going on here to find the ones that really matter to me! :D

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Scott DeWar said:
]ooc[ If you trust me enough, I can just roll with real dice...otherwise, I am still having issues with the invisible castle web sight...

I could potentially use irony dice server (with your approval) and send the verification as e-mail to you (which is how irony verifies), since invisible castle is presently unreadable to my computer. I use irony with msn games (Adventures in role-playing).
If you use Internet Explorer to use the site you may want to try using Firefox. If you don't want to install it you can try using Firefox Portable. It will extract a fully usable Firefox browser, all in a single folder. It won't change any files on the computer and you can get rid of it just by deleting that folder. I have it on a USB drive and can use it on any computer.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Special announcement:

this is an early advance warning for a planned absense.

I will be visiting family and away from computer access from 20 march to 24 march...will repeat transmission at a time closer to the date of dissappearence...end transmission

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
KerlanRayne said:
If you use Internet Explorer to use the site you may want to try using Firefox. If you don't want to install it you can try using Firefox Portable. It will extract a fully usable Firefox browser, all in a single folder. It won't change any files on the computer and you can get rid of it just by deleting that folder. I have it on a USB drive and can use it on any computer.

interesting...i will have try that...

Leif

Adventurer
FreeXenon said:
"Dust Off, Bone boy!" Durgeon sneers [to Cappizzio].
I thought "Bone Boy" was your name for Malfoy, not Capizzio?? I guess Durgeon sees a bone boy hiding behind every bush? lol

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
FreeXenon said:
LOL! I am sharing pet names.

I will have to keep better track of that. Hmmm.....
You can always check Post #1 in the RG for a current list of the following information: player handle, character name, race, and specialty (if any).

How do you think I keep up with that stuff?? Well, that's not strictly true anymore. I've learned almost everyone by now. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases