Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, OOC01

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
are you suggesting that the grumpy dwarf called my character "bone boy"? shurely the surly one did not do that!?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
KerlanRayne said:
If you use Internet Explorer to use the site you may want to try using Firefox. If you don't want to install it you can try using Firefox Portable. It will extract a fully usable Firefox browser, all in a single folder. It won't change any files on the computer and you can get rid of it just by deleting that folder. I have it on a USB drive and can use it on any computer.

Kerlan, thanks for the lead on the firefox, but that sight was giving me the same troubles...over sized text. i thought, "self," (that is what i call my self is self...when i address me), "self maybe i need to open an account." ...so i tried...the lettering proble is still there.

"way to go self! that got us no where fast!"

By the way, i hope somebody out there laughs at how i put this

Update: Ok all...previous google searches were done by a computer half wit old man...i ...er, the old man now has a possible fix for the text prob and an announcement of the degree of success will be posted soon.

Updadte on oversized text problem:

AAARRRGGGGHHHH! tech fix didn't fix :(

Last edited:

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Over sized text? Is it only on that site? The only two things I can think of are go in the "View" menu and change the "Text Size," either that or change the default font used. Other than that, I can't really help.

KerlanRayne

Leif

Adventurer
Just a note to let you know that my posting will be impaired for the next few days, due to illness. I have the dreaded non-specific flu-like bug, but the test for flu was negative.

Leif

(Sorry about that. Translation: DM is sick!)

Last edited:

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Kerlan has strong ethical beliefs and just doesn't appreciate the condescending attitude. I'll have him drop the argument, but he won't forget how the professor has treated him. I want to make it clear, however, that I have no problems with you. This is an in character issue so there are no hard feelings between us. OK? :)

Leif

Adventurer
KerlanRayne said:
Kerlan has strong ethical beliefs and just doesn't appreciate the condescending attitude. I'll have him drop the argument, but he won't forget how the professor has treated him. I want to make it clear, however, that I have no problems with you. This is an in character issue so there are no hard feelings between us. OK? :)
The Professor didn't "treat" Kerlan badly. Kobolds are snotty little, whiny EVIL lizard dudes! They are responsible for more killing and destruction than could possibly be caused by wiping the entire species off the planet. If Kerlan wants to have strong ethics then, hey, that's fine, and I'm all for it, but for goodness sakes, pick something besides kobolds for him to stick up for, ok?

Leif

Adventurer
Scott DeWar said:
hey leif, arn't you supposed to be getting well, as in resting? :lol:
Yes, and you're point is??? Oh, my goodness! You're right! You're right! Now I've gone and given myself an acute strain of the middle finger! Ohh, woe is me! It'll be weeks before I can properly shoot someone the bird now.

Remove ads