Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, OOC01

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
I am going to have to withdraw from the game.
I apologize to everyone here.

I have really enjoyed the characters and our interaction.

Scotley

Hero
Tylara will never be the same without Durgeon. I am sorry to see you go. I hope we'll have a chance to game together again some time.

Leif

Adventurer
FreeXenon said:
I am going to have to withdraw from the game.
I apologize to everyone here.

I have really enjoyed the characters and our interaction.
Can you give me a clue about why, at least??

Leif

Adventurer
FreeXenon said:
The disrespectful interaction between both the DM and players is not to my liking.
Nor is it to mine, either! Hey, wait up! I'll leave with you. Would the last one here, please turn out the lights as you leave? Thanks.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
hey guys! wait up!

Now I've gone and given myself an acute strain of the middle finger! Ohh, woe is me! It'll be weeks before I can properly shoot someone the bird now.

hey leif...teach you right for flipping me the bird before you are well (heh heh heh!)

Leif

Adventurer
Lamps

Ok, let's get these things fired up again! We've had some rough times lately, and had another round of desertions/defections. Yes, I was pretty depressed about that for awhile, but life, as they say, goes on. I've reached the only logical conclusion that those of us who are left, if there are any of us left besides me, are the truly dedicated players who have just the spunk and stubbornness to make this work. So..... I'm open to suggestions at this point. What are the wildest dreams of my wizard corps? How do you want to spend your time? As part of an army unit providing artillery support to cavalry and infantry? As dragonslayers extraordinaire? As crafters of strange and powerful magic items? The world, as they also say, is your oyster. Tell me what you guys want to do, and we'll do it.

Oh, and, to those who are still determined to play this game, THANKS!

And Scot DeWar: I didn't flip my bird at you :p I know enough not to flip the high, hard one to a wizard! (You think I have a death wish?) :D

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Leif said:
....Oh, and, to those who are still determined to play this game, THANKS!

And Scot DeWar: I didn't flip my bird at you :p I know enough not to flip the high, hard one to a wizard! (You think I have a death wish?) :D

i am still here...as for what i want to t do? is there some community that has a mystery to be solved and or dungeon crawl?

Re death wish:

well now that you mention it...you do live in arcansaw, so i am not sure of you stability of sanity :p

Leif

Adventurer
Scott DeWar said:
i am still here...as for what i want to t do? is there some community that has a mystery to be solved and or dungeon crawl?

Re death wish:
well now that you mention it...you do live in arcansaw, so i am not sure of you stability of sanity :p
Glad you're still here. Hmmm, you might just be able to find something like a mystery to be solved or a dungeon to be crawled through, but I'd rather wait a bit more first and see what everyone's preference is. You're the first repsonder.

Yeah, I do live in Arkansas, but it's not like I had a choice in the matter! Of course, by now I could have left, I guess, but it is true that the crappy place that you know seems somehow better than the crappy place that you don't know.

Remove ads