Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, OOC01

Leif

Adventurer
KerlanRayne said:
Combining two magic items together that use the same slot. For example: Combining some Boots of Elvenkind with some Boots of Striding and Springing. The resulting item would cost 5,500 gp + (2,500 gp * 1.5) = 9,250 gp. Common items like stat boosters, AC bonuses, etc, don't cost extra. A +2 INT Headband and a Hat of Disguise would cost 4,000 gp + 1,800 gp = 5,800 gp. Any other questions?
No, I think this is getting a bit too far afield for now. Maybe later it might be a suitable subject for research?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
so, did i see the following to be correct:

5000 gp accumulated coin and bottom of level 4?

or was it bottom of level 4 plus the leftover exp bonus from the 750 from the start?

Last edited:

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Scott DeWar said:

or was it bottom of level 4 plus the leftover exp bonus from the 750 from the start?
Earlier she said this:
Leif said:
Let's say that about one year has passed. Put yourselves 250 xp above the minimum for 4th level.
So that means we have 6,250 XP and +5,000 gp.
Leif said:
No, I think this is getting a bit too far afield for now. Maybe later it might be a suitable subject for research?
Oh well. Thanks for the answer.

Leif

Adventurer
Scott DeWar said:

Bottom of 4th L + leftover from the 750xp bonus after crafting potions & scrolls (and anything else that anyone has the proper Feat to craft)

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Leif said:
Let's say that about one year has passed. Put yourselves 250 xp above the minimum for 4th level.
Leif said:
Bottom of 4th L + leftover from the 750xp bonus after crafting potions & scrolls (and anything else that anyone has the proper Feat to craft)
So does that mean 6,000 xp + leftover from 750 xp bonus, or is it 6,250 xp + leftover from 750 xp bonus.

Scotley

Hero
I've started updating my character. What spells are we adding to the collective spell book if any? Tylara is willing to continue to share. I'll post my preferences this evening if anyone still wants to trade.

Leif

Adventurer
Scotley said:
I've started updating my character. What spells are we adding to the collective spell book if any? Tylara is willing to continue to share. I'll post my preferences this evening if anyone still wants to trade.
For now, there can't be any ADDED, per se, however, you are, of course, free to trade amongst yourselves for any that you missed the last time. (But, if you really wanted them, then why wouldn't you have taken them the first time, eh?)

Leif

Adventurer
Scotley said:
I was refering to the new spells we get for advancing to 4th level.
I see, said the blind man. Well, then, that's a horse of an entirely different color, isn't it? I thought that you would have already done all of that stuff by now for the advancement to 4th, but, if not, there's still plenty of time.

Remove ads