Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, OOC01

KerlanRayne

Explorer
It's over? :sigh: Oh well. If you ever start it back up, let me know, maybe on IM. I got your IM a long time ago but I guess you don't get on there much either.

Leif

Adventurer
KerlanRayne said:
It's over? :sigh: Oh well. If you ever start it back up, let me know, maybe on IM. I got your IM a long time ago but I guess you don't get on there much either.
I admit, it's been awhile. But I check my email (leif_hamman@yahoo.com) faithfullly every day. So let me know your email, and I'll give you a buzz. I'll probably be starting something not too different in the future, but this time, I'll develop the idea more before my typing fingers get away from me. Sorry about this, again. You've been the most interested, most dedicated player involved in this failed experiment, so, from the bottom of my heart,
THANK YOU!
:D

J. Alexander

First Post
Thread Ending

Leif
Sorry i was remiss in getting Gregory updated..always meant to do it the next day and things just keep getting in the way of all the threads i am invovled with.....let me know when you restart........

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
wow...i finall have over 25 hours a week and miss a few days of posting and all the primes fall to the eternal abyss...bummer.

let me know when you restart. i believe you have my e-mal addie?

Leif

Adventurer
Let's see if this idea floats, or if it's just a floater, hehe.

The idea has recently occurred to me to try this game again with my new and improved wisdom score. Is there still any interest among the players for this?

Scotley

Hero
I'm really glad to see you bringing this game back. Unfortunately, I'm overwhelmed right now by job duties as well as family responsibilities and having trouble keeping up with my current games. I am even at the point of considering resigning from several games so that I can at least keep up with my DMing responsibilities. As I'm sure you've noticed I've been somewhat neglectful in that area of late. This is the first time in nearly four years of online gaming that I've had to withdraw characters from games due to lack of time to adequately participate.

I would love to have you keep Tylara as an alternate who could rejoin when my life settles down some. You could send her on extended post-doc work or something. I really like this character and always enjoy your games.

I suggest you contact the players via email where possible as they may no longer be following this thread.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Leif said:
Let's see if this idea floats, or if it's just a floater, hehe.

The idea has recently occurred to me to try this game again with my new and improved wisdom score. Is there still any interest among the players for this?

[sblock=will save to survive reading this]

me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me!
me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me! me!

i think you get the picture now

[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases