Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, OOC01

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Leif said:
Yes, it was supposed to be that way. It is that way now. Thanks.

not a problem. glad to be your HUMBLE servent. ( pay no attention to any heclkers that may contridict me in reguards to may humility!)

well i am working out capizzio on paper first, then i will make corrections in the rg thrread.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
That should be a more manageable party-size for me. :) I have not been to outspoken oln EnWorld about the re-start, haven't listed it on the "master list" for recruitment, but I think it'll be ok. We've had another past "Whirtlestaffer" return, Kerlan Rayne, and I have listed us amongst the new games now.

Oh, one more thing, while I'm thinking about it, Scott DeWar, my intention was for characters now to have standard numbers of starting spells, magic items, and gold for the stating level. You can, of course, purchase scrolls and things with your starting gold, but your list and Mowgli's list both appear to have an inordinate number of scrolls, and I think that is a holdover from the last Whirtlestaff's non-starter game. Please revise your character sheets accordingly. :) Apparently this was wrong, too. :) Gosh, those scrolls are CHEAP at book price!

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
KerlanRayne said:
What about me? Is there still room? I just happened to stumble across this today. KerlanRayne
Sure! Just note the changes to character creation, and alter Kerlan accordingly. :)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Leif said:
You can, of course, purchase scrolls and things with your starting gold, but your list and Mowgli's list both appear to have an inordinate number of scrolls, and I think that is a holdover from the last Whirtlestaff's non-starter game. Please revise your character sheets accordingly. :)

Manny is actually a completely new character, but it's entirely possible I misread the cost of scrolls. It looks like most of the first level scrolls are listed in DMG at 25 GP/scroll (Market Price), and I spent 'round about 500 GP (525) on them so that should be about right.

Leif

Adventurer
Ho-kay, my bad!! I was just thinking that based on the sheer number of scrolls in his possession that something funny must be going on. Never mind!

Leif

Adventurer
But Wait...

Ok, Scott DeWar, but alll those spells you have listed are not scrolls, they're in your spellbooik! I can't figure out how you got that many in your spellbook, considering that the ruling is standard spells at start, no trading before the game begins, and no learning spells from scrolls until you can make the rolls for it IC after the game begins. What say you?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases