'Feat' Rogue

rln

Explorer
Also check the Ventrid Swordsman PrC for a light armor-based fighter. I will likely be taking it for my character (Ogrin) at next level. Fighter BAB, Rogue saves, some AC- and AB management skills but nothing overpowered.

There was a bunch of feats posted in the late Dragon magazine that, when making a sneak attack, allowed you to switch some sneak damage for other things. Might be worth looking into.

Last edited:

orsal

LEW Judge
hornedturtle said:

Generic classes aren't designed to be mixed with standard core classes -- they're offered as an option for the campaign, not for characters within the campaign. Note that (for example) you can create a standard fighter within the Warrior class, but also have the flexibility to swap class skills as you wish, use any feats for bonus feats, and swap your good save for any other save as you wish. Added flexibility with no cost. This is why the generic class rules state explicitly (see the third paragraph) "If you use these generic classes, you shouldn't also use the standard character classes (or variants of those classes)."

Jerrand Redband

First Post
my two cents

Hi just wanted to add something : in some of my games I have alllowed players to drop a feat to add 2 skills to there class skill choices it helps alot with fighters who want to be good with a bow but not wear the heavy armor to take away their dex bonus or a cleric who worships a non fighting type god like the god of thieves maybe you could incorpate a new LEW rule to some effect that dropping a feat would give you 1.5 or 2 new class skills or should this be a propasl?? sorry just trying to help my friend Trouvere

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases