• I have never played a Half-Orc

Votes: 127 46.2%
  • I have played a Halfling

Votes: 172 62.5%
  • I have never played a Halfling

Votes: 89 32.4%

Hussar

Legend
Just curious due to the level of Gnome discussion. Currently in the poll about half of people have never played a gnome in D&D. So, let's see for the other races.

TwinBahamut

First Post
A mix of relatively few campaigns and my preference for Humans and unusual races like Changelings and Elans is making me vote mostly no. Given more time, I would probably play a Dwarf, at least. Dwarves rock. Results are interesting, so far.

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
I suppose I should ask a rather obvious question: is this poll supposed to be edition-specific? (not that it'd change my played-'em-all vote much except I've yet to play a 3e part-orc)

Lanefan

CanadienneBacon said:
In voting, I discovered that I have played every race save for half-elves.
Same for me (though I didn't play the Gnome either, but that's for the other poll :) )
Surprising. Somehow Half-Elves never gave me any incentive to play them. Probably I am too much of a power-gamer to play an Half Elf. :/

Pinotage

Explorer
Over the past 20 years in all D&D incarnations, I've played every race listed. However, I voted according to what I've played in 3e and 3.5e, and I was quite surprised to see that I've not yet played an elf, half-elf, or half-orc. I've played all the others though - gnome, halfling, human, dwarf. Weird.

Pinotage

I've only ever played a handful of 3rd edition characters - a human, two elves and a human who later became a tiefling (and a strange adventure that was!)

Remove ads