Trying to start a D&D 3.5 game, need DM

Spontorus

First Post
Hey there, a friend and I wish to start a D&D 3.5 game, but we're lacking a good DM. We know the basics and have already made characters with the 3.5 rules. We're willing to change some things if need be.

We're willing to play with only one other person besides the DM. I feel having too many people will make a game tedious. We want to start as level 1, No real preference on campaigns or adventures or anything. We don't want to jump into something TOO gigantic, but if the game lasted from 1 week to a month that would be nice.

We gave ourselves the weakest armor of our highest armor class, as well as random adventure gear. ((backpack, flasks, laterns, bedrolls, etc.))

We lack the creativity and randomness, as well as the massive knowledge of monsters/rules/stuff to DM ourselves. We would highly appriciate it if someone could please help us. You don't have to be some sort of super experianced godly DM either, we would just like to actually get to play a game.

We will be able to post many times during the week/day as we are both on vacation, and therefore have alot of time on our hands. Once again, please help us, we really want to play :c.

Last edited:

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Searching for a DM will be generally much harder than trying to find a game that is recruiting and joining it. Most people with the time and inclination to DM will have an idea of what they want to run, and there's no shortage of people to take them up on pretty much any idea. You might want to peruse the recruiting threads.

Spontorus

First Post
I have, alot of them either call for us to have read a specific campaign book or for us to be a specific level.

Or play with a group of like 10. >.>

I replied in a few of them, but it appears they were dead, For now we can only wait.

Spontorus

First Post
I have, alot of them either call for us to have read a specific campaign book or for us to be a specific level.

Or play with a group of like 10. >.>

I replied in a few of them, but it appears they were dead, For now we can only wait.

Lorthanoth

Explorer
The vast majority of games will dictate that you create a character at a certain level with certain options/constraints. The wee Mac Feegle is correct that finding a DM will be more difficult than applying to a recruit thread; in fact I would say it was vastly more difficult. Try other sites as well; there are lots if you google "play by post" or "PbP"

Remove ads