Trying to start a D&D 3.5 game, need DM

Dire Lemming

First Post
I don't have a backstory, and I found yours amusing. You can write one up for me if you want to. He doesn't really have Asberger's and he's not really Narcoleptic... well, except when I want him to be. :)

Dire Lemming

First Post
Here's the character for you to look over. I think he's finished. I just need to add up my encumbrance, which isn't much of an issue yet, and I need to know how much gold I have if any.

Name: Milton Urple
Race: Human
Alignment: Neutral
Class: Fighter 1

Str: 16 (+3)
Dex: 14 (+2)
Con: 11
Int: 13 (+1)
Wis: 10
Cha: 10

HP: 10
Speed: 20 ft
BAB: +1
AC: 16 (Armor +4, Dex +2)
Initiative: +2

Fort: +2
Ref: +2
Will:

Attacks:
Greatsword: Attack +5, Damage 1d10+4, Crit 19-20 x2
Dagger: Attack +4, Damage 1d4+3, Crit 19-20 x2, Range 10
Shortbow: Attack +3, Damage 1d6 Piercing, Crit x3, Range 60

Skills:
Jump +3 (4 ranks, Str +3 Armor Penalty -4)
Ride +7 (4 ranks, Str +3)
Intimidate +4 (4 ranks)
Listen +1 (2 cc Ranks)
Spot +1 (2 cc Ranks)

Feats:
Weapon Focus (Greatsword)
Combat Expertise
Improved Disarm, +4 on opposed attack rolls, disarm attempts

Equipment:
Traveller’s clothes
Scale Mail
Greatsword
Dagger
Shortbow
Backpack
Waterskin
Trail Ration
Bedroll
Sack
Flint and steel
Arrows x20

Spontorus

First Post
Rathan and Kintos both grew up alone, isolated, primarily because their families both died when they were young. It wasn’t until Rathan was 25 and Kintos was 22 that they finally met though. Rathan had fallen in love with a noblewoman, and they were both happy. Rathan’s love was a duchess of a small town, complete with it’s own small castle. Since Rathan was a rogue, he could not see her in daylight, and as such she treated him like dirt when she saw him. But at night, their love flourished during their secret outings.

Soon Duke Flamberge caught wind of their meetings, and he murdered is wife. In anger he pinned the murder on Rathan. Rathan was instantly imprisoned and was to be executed the next day. This is where Kintos came in. Kintos was a cleric learning the arts the local church. It was there that the priest had given him the task of giving the executee’s their last rights, and to take their will’s.

Kintos came to the prison to do just that, starting with an old man, hardened by combat, he eventually moved down to Rathan and asked him his story.. Rathan explained to Kintos exactly what happened. Kintos at first thought he was mad, but began to believe his story as it went on. Kintos believed a man did not deserve to be imprisoned for something he did not do. Kintos helped Rathan escape during the night, and they fled from the town. That was 5 years ago. They had been on the run ever since.

The town was small, and the duke not well known. But he still managed to send a few guards or so after him along with spreading his name amongst the kingdoms. Rathan has, in light of recent events, gone under an assumed name. “Narath Irredosh”

Kintos had wanted to help others at a very young age, after learning of his parent’s death when he was only 15, he was quickly taken in by the church, and took a liking to clerical studies. Soon he was able to mend the wounds of the injured, and cause harm to the darkened souls of demons. He studied for seven years, healing the villagers and the like before finally being given his final task by the priest. He then joined Rathan and has quested with him to clear his name. How ever dirty it might actually be.

He was wise, and strong, and constantly nudged Rathan in the correct direction through his life. As such, Rathan no longer stole for personal gain, well, not that much anyway. He used his talents for other things. They have known each other for 5 years.

Spontorus

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
Hey, nice background. My character is going to have a few bolts loose and whatnot so you could have him just meet them in a tavern.
insane fighter, me tin a tavern, im begging to like you xD

Question though, are your weapons +'d?
or is that just your str bonus and such?

Dire Lemming

First Post
Greatsword has a +5 for bab +1, str +3, Weapon Focus +1. The damage bonus is the strength bonus + one half, for using the weapon two handed. I also get a disarm bonus's and whatnot but I don't want to look them up right now. :)

Spontorus

First Post
Two handed weapons don't get a bonus for being used with two hands... I think, I'm checking >.>

and I thought you were a warrior?

so confused :c

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases