Hidden Beginnings(FULL)

hellrazor111

First Post
Nestled atop the cliffs that rise from the Western Cost, the citadel of Amber houses the finest and most comprehensive collection of writings on the face of Morrak. It is an Imposing fortress, kept in strict isolation from the intrigues that occasionally plague the rest of the world. It is secluded and highly regimented.

Within these hallowed walls of knowedge your tale begins.

Rogue Thread
OOC

Last edited:

Spontorus

First Post
Kintos wandered about the city((town?))peering through windows of shops and smiling at passersby. He walked a slow pace as Rathan followed behind him. his eyes lit up as he found what he was searching for. "Come Narath, I've found a tavern for which we can retire to." He pushed open the doors to the tavern and walked into the warmspirited interior of the building, the burly scent of strong ale and cooked meat filling his nostrils.

Last edited:

|)ragon|2eborn

First Post
Rathan (under his alter ego Narath) follows Kintos into the tavern, drawn in by the delicious scent of roast meat and stew. Even more interesting to him is the small group of women sitting in the corner. He also likes the idea of ale to whet his pallete after long days of journeying.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Milton sits in at the bar in full gear talking animatedly about sword sharpening... to no one in particular. At least it seems that no one is really listening. That doesn't seem to have deterred him however.

Spontorus

First Post
Spotting a barmaid he hands her a silver piece and she rushes to the bar, quickly returning with two mugs of frothy ale.

Handing one to Rathan he wanders about the bar. He notices a pale skinned bald warrior ranting and waving his hands about. Kintos sits down amidst admist a small group of men and listens whilst sipping his ale contently.

Rathan follows a takes a seat next to Kintos.

hellrazor111

First Post
"WELCOME" this comes from an approaching man bigger around than he is tall, "my name Winthrop and this is my inn, make yourselfs confortable, but be wary, I dont tolerate violence, and my friend Firebeard will put an end to any fighting" He points toward an old sorcerer standing around talking to some other people.

hellrazor111

First Post
Coming right up! he says and lumbers off, back a moment later with a full mug Come talk to me if you need a room he says before going back behind the counter

Dire Lemming

First Post
"Thank ye kindly sir!" Milton takes the tankard, and takes a swig. He burps loudly and then stands and walks over to an occupied table. "Excuse me miss. Might I recite some poetry I feel suits you?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases