Discussion - General Discussion Thread '08

Knight Otu

First Post
thegreyman said:
Would it be possible to get a new listing of players that are free? Since it appears most of the higher levels are busy saving the world, I think I'm going to shelve a previous adventure proposal, and work on one for people that are free. I think I've seen 3 1st's or so in the RDI, but I'm not too sure...
Semabin is in the Inn, but he's higher in level.

thegreyman

First Post
Well, Knight Otu, I have an adventure approved for 3's and 4's, but I built it at a bad time (start of the MA). I didn't want to mess with the big adventure, so it'll just wait until some more people show up. If you can convince any other 3's and 4's to come out of hiding, we might be able to do something with that...

Rystil Arden

First Post
thegreyman said:
Well, Knight Otu, I have an adventure approved for 3's and 4's, but I built it at a bad time (start of the MA). I didn't want to mess with the big adventure, so it'll just wait until some more people show up. If you can convince any other 3's and 4's to come out of hiding, we might be able to do something with that...
As Bront alluded, a reasonably large 3rd to 4th level party will be coming out of Showdown relatively soon. They are in the big climactic fight right now.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
As Bront alluded, a reasonably large 3rd to 4th level party will be coming out of Showdown relatively soon. They are in the big climactic fight right now.
If we live...

Remove ads