Discussion - General Discussion Thread '08

Bront

The man with the probe
Erekose13 said:
Take care Bront! You'll always have a place here when time frees up again in the future.
yeah, I'm hoping to look at it as a leave of absense, as things might get better in april/may, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

At the moment, it's the calm before the next storm, so I'll be doing what I can to wrap things up smoothly, and if that leaves me with 1-2 games, I might stick those out.

orsal

LEW Judge
Rae ArdGaoth said:
I've been following Peregrinations already, so I'll judge that one.

I nominate Rystil as judge for Blind Watchers, since he's already reading it anyway.

OK, so that still leaves the following:
Showdown in the Forgotten Ruins
Undine the Sea
Tempest Fugit
Terra Subterranea
Nocturne of Sorrow
The Blind Watchers of the Sylvan Shard (Rystil, will you take responsibility for this one?)
IVV1: The Forgotten Map

I'll take IVV1, although with character judge duties I really don't want to take on too many more. Others? Please?

And once again, Rystil, at least two of your adventures now have judges. Please add my name to Nocturne, and Rae's to Peregrinations.

B4cchus

Explorer
I'll take one as well. Since I have characters in showdown, tempest and terra, i'll go with The blind watchers. Swamped as I am at work (I will do my utmost to get those pending character approvals some attention this weekend!) I think i'll manage.
If there's nobody to cover Nocturne and Undine (if there's no judge at the end of the weekend) i'll judge those as well.

/edit if it is more convenient that RA takes blind watchers, well, you figure it out and assign me to any of the other adventures..

Last edited:

orsal

LEW Judge
B4cchus said:
If there's nobody to cover Nocturne and Undine (if there's no judge at the end of the weekend) i'll judge those as well.

I've already signed up for Nocturne. My mistake; I didn't delete it (as I deleted Peregrinations) when I copied my previous list.

So, we're still lacking judges for: Showdown, Tempest, Terra, Undine.

Remove ads