General Discussion '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erekose13

Explorer
Happy New Year all.

Don't forget you can still subscribe to new threads by editing your Advanced Post options or setting your profile default so that you auto subscibe when posting.

Hi! Happy Happy Everyone! 08 should prove to be interesting and potentially life altering year.

With that in mind, has anyone else been getting error messages when attempting to click on the 'my subscribed threads' link under the 'my account' drop down?

cheers!

~Nightbreese

Solange

First Post
Dirk Nightbreese said:
Hi! Happy Happy Everyone! 08 should prove to be interesting and potentially life altering year.

With that in mind, has anyone else been getting error messages when attempting to click on the 'my subscribed threads' link under the 'my account' drop down?

cheers!

~Nightbreese
That's the error they're talking about with subscriptions. You can see new posts in subscriptions by going to your control panel page, but the rest of the subscriptions page is broken.

Solange

First Post
Any adventures coming down the pipes for Lily, Raven, Stulgar, and Siobhan? We're kinda tied togeather, and naturish missions suit the 2 shifters better.

Moggthegob

First Post
Well, erm....not really. I can get to work on an idea for you guys, possibly. I enjoyed running you. If youd prefer not to have me twice in a row though i understand.

Solange

First Post
I wouldn't mind it :)

Lily just likes to experience things and blast things, so she's flexable, and I don't think it has to be entirely wilderness related for the Shifters.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Obligatory subscription post.

And, as for adventures: We had another one submitted, but I haven't heard from the DM for a bit.

Manzanita

First Post
I very much enjoyed your last adventure Mog. And running two in a row for the same group is hardly unusual. I've run 4 in a row for roughly the same group before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads