General Discussion '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajanders

Explorer
Okay. Now Final Words is done.
Feel free to scrape the thread for setting bits: Mafty Blues is a good eating place that isn't the Tower's Shard.

ajanders

Explorer
Could we get a roll call for the tavern: I know there's Rethlin (Cler2) and Veyk (Ftr1/Rog1), but who else is currently there?

JRYoung

First Post
ajanders said:
Could we get a roll call for the tavern: I know there's Rethlin (Cler2) and Veyk (Ftr1/Rog1), but who else is currently there?

Ooooo, this has the makings of a nice party! Cleric2, Ftr1/Rog1, Artificier2, Barb1/DrgnShmn1, and Zook is a Wiz1/Archivist1. Perhaps a 5th?

Bront

The man with the probe
Hey guys.

As you may or may not have noticed, I've not been around much. Between travel, a new kid, and my wife's health problems, I haven't had the time I used to.

I need to cut down on PbP, since my slowness has been to the detriment of many games. I think I need to pull out completely.

I wanted to e-mail the judges about this first, but I resolved to do that 2 weeks ago and I still haven't had the time.

I'm very sorry, particularly because I was holding out for a few things to finish up that I've been looking forward to (like one adventure I started in almost 3 years ago now), but I just don't think it's fair to make people wait on me.

If my leaving is a problem in any particular game, I'll deal with it in that game, or you can PM or e-mail me, and I will try to work out with it as best I can to cause the least impact to other players.

Again, I'm very sorry about this.

As for my judging duties, I still enjoy making rules commentary when I can, and would be willing to stick around as a rules judge (perhaps simply temporarily step down). I'll continue to do mod and other maintinance work, and I'll try to stay active in the comunity, I just don't have the time to dedicate to PbP.

It is possable my schedule will clear up, but not likely before the end of April, and it just isn't fair to make you all wait that long.

Bront.

Thanks for the Communication Bront,

I'm sorry to hear we'll loose you (for a bit). Best of luck with weighty issues, I appreciate how difficult/time consuming/draining being pulled in so many different directions can be.

Still, congrats on 'the new kid'! and I know I'll look forward to seeing you post more on the boards in the future. Vallahandra rules, man!

kindest regards,
~DirK

Graybeard

Explorer
Hey Bront,

Congratulations on the new kid! I hope your wife gets better soon. Don't worry about the game. It was great having you in it though.

Graybeard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads