Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard '08

Manzanita

First Post
25,000 gold is a good bounty. "You've come to the right place, Gene." states Raven. "We will find this ogre and bring him back, dead or alive. And we'll get the shards back too, if at all possible. I wonder. It sounds like this ogre was a useful and loyal servent of your house for a long time. If it does turn out that some other group has swayed his simple mind with magic or sweet promises, and we could free him, would you be willing to hire him back? If so, we'll try not to kill him."

"Now. Is there anyone from that first team we could talk to? And how would you propose we start?"

Moggthegob

First Post
Gene smiles and shakes Raven's hand "Excellent. he was a very good and loyal worker so the situation is odd. IF this does turn out to be some kind of skullduggery we would be willing to hire him back, hes a strong boy. The 1st team is still is intensive care attempting to recover and as such would be able to meet with anyone. I would suggest going out to the prospecting fields and picking up the trail there."

Jack of Tales

First Post
Not knowing if she is in the right place, Kyra walks through the door and peers around at the clientele of the tavern. Upon noticing the numerous ragged appearances, miscellaneous weaponry and the occasional wizard's robe she allows a broad grin to cover her face. The shifter throws her dark hair over one shoulder and moves with grace to the bar's countertop. She rests on one elbow and grins at the warforged barkeep.

Hey there, Could I get a drink? Wine preferably, if ya have it. Also, where can I get a job 'round here? This is The Tower's Shard right? Some old man pointed over here when I was outside askin' around about finding excitement and adventure. I don't really care what I just need to go somewhere! Kyra continues to barrage Brews with words until he either interrupts or opens his mouth to speak.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Heh, I figured, but Siobhan would not have found it without the little impetus--thanks :))

"The swamps are a part of the natural way of things, and if the balance there is being harmed by his actions, they must be stopped. And it will be quite pleasant to be back in the swamp instead of here in this place," Siobhan agrees, backing up her brother and Raven.

Moggthegob

First Post
Gene stands up Ok well I need to get going and I suggest you do the same. This invitation is by no means just limited to the 4 of you,but know that the bounty doesnt get any larger if you invite more people. Have you any other questions before I go?

Manzanita

First Post
"OK. Makes sense. I've got a couple more questions. Does this Krepis have any distinguishing marks? Presumably you'll give us directions to the prospecting fields? Can you give us transport to Shadow Marches, to boot? And once we catch this Krepis, where do we take him?" asks Raven. She can barely disguise her excitement about getting out to the fields again. She's very glad Stulgar & Siobhan will be with her again. Tracking ogres through swamps is hardly her think.

Moggthegob

First Post
" Krepis has the mark of the house branded on him. He is after all, house property. The prospecting fields are on the Droaam side of the marches, near the Sea. I, however, cannot provide transportation for you. When you catch him, you can bring him to wherever the nearest House enclave at that point is, Graywall in Droaam, Zarashak, the City of stilts. I doubt he'll getm uch further away fro myo uthan the marches themselves.
Gene finishes off his drink.

Mellubb

First Post
When Mathew hears mention of possible others joining the group he at first stands to offer his assistance. Then, he remembers how he was shunned the last time he offered his assistance to this group and sits back down.

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: I'm having a bit of difficulty locating these fields on the map. Presumably, though, Raven will understand where they are.

"OK. So we can get our own transport to Zarash'ak. From there, we can walk to the prospecting fields. Is there anyone there now who we can talk to? We can collect our reward, then in either Graywall or Zarash'ak. Do you have something go give us to demonstrate the reward and our agreement when we report in to one of those locations?"

Remove ads