Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard '08

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I am sorry, but I refuse to sleep where a dog of the filthy house of murderers and thieves can stab me in the back," Siobhan speaks plainly and honestly, having been betrayed, manipulated, and nearly killed by Cannith on multiple occasions when she first came to Sharn, "I almost can't believe I'd say this, but I'd rather stay in this city than associate with Cannith again, those are really the best words I can find."

"Lily, House Cannith is a dangerous and evil group that uses people to their own ends. On the off-chance your friend there is not one of the evil people, that means he's one of the ones being used, which still makes him dangerous even if his intentions are good. They nearly killed me and my brother on multiple occasions, they desecrated a funeral in an attempt to rob from the departed, they assaulted Raven, my brother, and me at a post office with no provocation because they thought we might be competing with them, they attempted to steal the plans for a super-weapon that could cause another Mourning to sell to the highest bidder, they manipulated the aftermath of the murder of a researcher at Morgrave so they could abscond with an advanced schema while tricking adventurers into basically giving it to them for free, and all of those are only things I've seen them do with my own two eyes!"

(OOC: Plus, the really sad thing about the missions with the constant reward factor is that if you take lots of people, you wind up coming out of it very poor)

Last edited:

Moggthegob

First Post
OO: its not on the map. prospecting fields are al lover the Shadow marches. It would be like showing mines in the Mror Holds.

Gene takes a ring off of his finger " Of course, every time a house Tharashak Bounty Hunter is assigned a case they are given a mark ring. Present this with the Krepis(or at least his head) and you'll be taken care of. Once you get to the fields, they are still. And really, you can collect the reward in any of tharashaks major offices, those two are just the nearest two.

Jack of Tales

First Post
Kyra does her best not to eavesdrop on the nearby conversations but finds it difficult not to. She always had a penchant for sticking her nose where it didn't belong or wasn't wanted. She edges away from the from the bar and toward the adventurer's table. I'm sure none of you are wantin' to share in a bounty that large but if you let me tag along I won't require any. I came out of the woods for excitement, not money. I don't suppose to know how useful I would be but I know how to stitch wounds together and a few other useful spells. Kyra blinks her eyes at them and smiles innocently hoping to sway them to her cause.

Manzanita

First Post
"We're a good team, the four of us. I would prefer to keep our team to those we know. A smaller team will be able to operate more quietly and give us all a better split." says Raven.

OOC: I don't have a problem splitting the bounty, but I think 1st & 2nd level PCs are too low to adventure with us. At least when we have a pretty well-balanced group of higher level ones like we do.

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Manzanita said:
"We're a good team, the four of us. I would prefer not keep our team to those we know. A smaller team will be able to operate more quietly and give us all a better split." says Raven.

OOC: I don't have a problem splitting the bounty, but I think 1st & 2nd level PCs are too low to adventure with us. At least when we have a pretty well-balanced group of higher level ones like we do.
(OOC: I agree with Manz. We have enough healsticks to cover healing since that's all of Siobhan's equipment, and I would be afraid for the life of a level 2 PC. UnlessMog thinks this adventure is hard enough that we need more PCs to keep us alive, in which case it's probably still going to be a bit dangerous for the level 2s)

Moggthegob

First Post
OOC: yeah Jack of Tales, I am sorry.There should be adventures coming up soon. group-wise Only DR.Z and Someone make sense and both are unfortunately detained.

Mellubb

First Post
"Thank you anyway Lily perhaps another time. I wish you luck on your journey and I hope it makes you famous. When you are a famous adventurer please don't forget us little people." He smiles at his friend never dreamin people would hate him so much for who his family was.

OOC: I am perfectly cool sitting this one out due to my level. I just want to see some drama.

Solange

First Post
Lily pouts but knows when not to argue. "Good luck finding adventure Mathiew."

OOC: I'm fine with 4. We have a tank, a rogue, a healer, and a blaster. Not very traditional, but they work.

Remove ads