Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn '08

Wik

First Post
OOC: Yeah. I can front the money, and get some back later. That's not a big deal. I've just seen clerics get burned from this before. ;P

Trouvere

Explorer
Wik said:
OOC: Yeah. I can front the money, and get some back later. That's not a big deal. I've just seen clerics get burned from this before. ;P
OOC: I've even heard of paladins who don't pay back rogues for saving their lives, twice!

jaker2003

Explorer
Wik said:
OOC: Mention it in character, and Osca will provide 50gp. That means he bought 3.33 charges, He'll probably need more than that before he gains his Lay on Hands ability, but he doesn't just have sacks of platinum lying around.

Wik

First Post
Trouvere said:
OOC: I've even heard of paladins who don't pay back rogues for saving their lives, twice!

OOC: Ha. How much does Galwynn owe Keldar, anyways? Probably his first born son. ;)

Wait, I thought Keldar was a bard?

Wik

First Post
OOC: No worries about the wand. Possum will just pocket some of the cash we find laying around later on. Or loot it off your dead bodies if you offend her. :D

Possum sighs. "I'm sorry. I don't like sitting for too long. Uncle Spider follows the road, as do I."

Trouvere

Explorer
Wik said:
OOC: Ha. How much does Galwynn owe Keldar, anyways? Probably his first born son. ;)
OOC: Oh, Keldar's not all that interested in squaring the accounts. But he does need to scrape together enough money to buy MW thieves' tools a present for his grandmother and enough arrows to be sure he won't run out unexpectedly, and still have loose change left over for the upcoming journey to Fallon.
Wait, I thought Keldar was a bard?
OOC: The evidence sings for itself.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Trouvere said:
OOC: Oh, Keldar's not all that interested in squaring the accounts. But he does need to scrape together enough money to buy MW thieves' tools a present for his grandmother and enough arrows to be sure he won't run out unexpectedly, and still have loose change left over for the upcoming journey to Fallon.OOC: The evidence sings for itself.

]OOC[ kelder is a bard? i thought that extortion and protection rackets were the scullduggery of commen street thugs? when is he going to compose something?]/OOC[

jaker2003

Explorer
Wik said:
Possum sighs. "I'm sorry. I don't like sitting for too long. Uncle Spider follows the road, as do I."
OOC: I think we're just waiting for our DM to post a link for our adventure.

IC: Oskar looks at his companions, "Before we set out, we need to know where the nearest temple is. An arcane mending was insufficient for our needs, we may need to find a more powerful cleric to . . . make whole this guide to riches."
OOC: Time for knowledge checks to see if we know where to go?
untrained Knowledge (local): 1d20+1 → [12,1] = (13)
untrained Knowledge (geography): 1d20+1 → [16,1] = (17)
1 rank in Knowledge (religion): 1d20+2 → [13,2] = (15)
untrained Knowledge (local); untrained Knowledge (geography), 1 rank in Knowledge (religion) (1d20+1=13, 1d20+1=17, 1d20+2=15)

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases