Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn '08

Richard Rawen

First Post
Richard shakes his head, a bemused expression writ on his boyish features.
"Well, alright then,", he says, gathering the few coins to him and dropping them into his pouch. At the same time he raises his voice in mock command, "Barkeep! A round on me!" The fighter smiles genuinely at his jest, though he happily accepts a refill on his stout and settles into his comfortable chair to relax.

Absently he'll wave 'Firebuilder' over when the opportunity presents itself. He's in no hurry to interrupt the priestly types.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Ha! a round on you! right. Oh well. I need soome work someday." the human finishes the mug and calls for another one and orders some hearty cabbage, potatoe and onion soup.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
A new adventure begins...

The door to The Red Dragon Inn opens again letting in a large overweight man, followed by a thin porter carrying a large sack over his shoulder.

The two could not be more differently dressed, the overweight man wearing blue silk trousers and a large yellow silk sash around his bulk, a silk half jacket is over his shoulders in a myrid of yellow blues and reds. His shirt is linen and as white as new snow, and a turban tops his head with a pendant at it's crown. Rings, bracelets and two necklaces of varies wealth decorate the large man. The thin man carrying the sack has no jewerly of any kind and his workmens smock looks like coarse wool and is cut in the desert land style. He also wears a Turban but it is as plain as the others is gaudy.

The large man waddles up to the bar and bends low to speak with Joe and not allow any others to hear, the thin man follows obendiently behind. Joe looks angry at what the overweight man has to say, it seems tonight maybe a bad night to continue to provoke Joe's anger after the nonsense that happened earlier. The man sems to be pleading but Joe just crosses his arms and shakes his head no.

The bar seems extra quiet as the man tries to plead his case once more notices Joe's face and then let's his shoulders slump in defeat. He calls the porter to him and takes the sack placing it on the bar, removing a roll of parchment from it then pushing it towards Joe. He then goes to the "jobs" board and posts the notice before calling to his man to follow as he waddles right back out of the inn.

[sblock=Notice] The Detirman Trade Company is looking to hire on outside employees for a local and temporary contract. All interested parties should apply at the Detirman Trade Company offices tommorrow at 9am for a briefing on the assignment. Applicants will recieve 50gp for exspenses before starting and a 100gp upon completion of the assignment. "Aquired items" found during the course of this assignment are subject to Detirman Trade Company salvage laws.

Additional rules for compensation may apply based on size, experiences, and party races. Detirman Trade Company (DTC) is a equal oppurtinity employer and will not deiscriminate due to race, class, LA, flaws or any other factors. DTC has the right to claim any equipment, weapons, magic or other "treasure" that is left behind by an employee due to maiming, polymorphing, or death. Those on temporay assignment for DTC but not truly employees must record all possesions before and after a givin assignment so that if any DTC property was recovered during assignment it maybe reclaimed by DTC. Additions rules apply see your nearest repersentative for details... [/sblock]

[sblock=info] Malice of the Medusa Part I is for 1st -2nd lvl PC's party size should not exceed 8 players and after the adventure is complete Part II will be for 5th-7th lvl PC's and I will try to get the second part approved before part I is done. While I hammer out some details and we find out who is interested in playing everyone may make Knowledge checks for what they know of the Detirman (de-TER-man) Trade Company I will post general knowledge after a DC10 + check is made but any higher checks will be sent through PM or e-mail (your choice) so you may decide what your character tells without people knowing if you are telling all or not. Or lying or not.

Oh and you can if you want to PM me any questions.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Tjaden

First Post
A young man slowly opens the door to the Red Dragon Inn and gazes inside. Sweeping the room with his bright, blue eyes, he apparently decides to find whatever he was analyzing satisfactory and steps inside. Brushing a leaf off of his bare arm and straightening his gray, utilitarian clothing, he slowly and assuredly approaches the bar.

"I'll have a cider."

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Dane listened to Cray's reply but his eyes wandered to the two men and their silent exchange with the barkeep. As weary as he was, Dane was eager to begin his mission here, and a paying job may be necessary to help sustain his work.

Boddynock

First Post
A young man slowly opens the door to the Red Dragon Inn and gazes inside. Sweeping the room with his bright, blue eyes, he apparently decides to find whatever he was analyzing satisfactory and steps inside. Brushing a leaf off of his bare arm and straightening his gray, utilitarian clothing, he slowly and assuredly approaches the bar.

"I'll have a cider."
Without looking up the barman gestures to the sign behind the bar.

Free food, drink and accommodation for adventurers: after you tell us your name & your profession!

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Midias Sunchosen, cleric of Hyrag 1

"That looks interesting. Please excuse me, brother." Midias tells the monkand steps toward the notice.

ooc: Very interested. An adventure, yaiiii :lol:

Tjaden

First Post
Enthalas gazes up wearily at the sign and sighs. Leaning against the bar tiredly, he forced what might be considered a smile and said,

"Enthalas the Wizard will have a cider."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases