Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn '08

Dungannon

First Post
The door opens and a cloaked figure strides in. The man throws his hood back and surveys the room. "Joe, an ale if you please!" he calls as he strides up to the bar.

Before taking one of the empty stools he turns back to face the center of the Inn. "My name is Devlin Magruder, professional investigator, finally returned from a long-deserved vacation to parts unknown." He picks up his mug and hoists it high, "Salude!"

orsal

LEW Judge
The door opens and a cloaked figure strides in. The man throws his hood back and surveys the room. "Joe, an ale if you please!" he calls as he strides up to the bar.

Before taking one of the empty stools he turns back to face the center of the Inn. "My name is Devlin Magruder, professional investigator, finally returned from a long-deserved vacation to parts unknown." He picks up his mug and hoists it high, "Salude!"

The large brown-skinned human in the bright purple cloak is the first to greet the new entrant. "Welcome, good Mr. Devlin! As one seasoned traveller to another, shall we raise a toast to the life of the road?"

Last edited:

orsal

LEW Judge
OOC: I'd forgotten Devlin and Nurlan were in the Tempest shard quest together... but Nurlan would have remembered, so I've edited his welcome to make more sense./

"Life's been well. After the desert travels I spent a little time in Hendralia, then came over this way, stopping everywhere in between for some song as always. I'm taking the slow route back to Monemvassia and the amphitheatre."

Boddynock

First Post
With a yawn and a prodigious stretch, Father Eusebius stands up and smiles at his companions.

"Friends, as usual, your company is a delight. I must, however, return to the Temple. The High Priest has asked me to assist in the services, and to be available to those who seek the god's blessing. I'll see you again soon. Meanwhile, if a job comes up, save me a place!"

He smiles and departs, nodding to Joe as he goes.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases