Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn '08

Wik

First Post
Galwynn shrugs, and follows Tommy out the door.

On his way out, he bumps into a small halfling woman. The halfling woman smiles up at him, and then frowns at the scowl she receives.

"How rude" she mutters underneath her breath. She then makes her way over to Joe, and raises on tiptoe to get a drink. She is athletic in build, and looks like the hundreds of other travellers who make their way through Orussus every month.

"Possym, Pupil of Uncle Spider," she announces to the room. "And, slayer of giant ants, apparently. If that's of any interest to any one."

She then makes her way to a nearby table, holding the mug she receives from Joe with both hands. She grabs a seat neat Dianna. "Hello..." she begins. "Has this place been busy? I'm not hoping to stay here for long. Uncle Spider doesn't care for those who sit still - 'those who fail to heed the road's call will find themselves gray and tethered to unwanted responsibilities in no time', as he says."

OOC: I have to get Possum approved for level 2, but she's ready to go. If someone still wants a Cloistered Cleric along.

Boddynock

First Post
Rae ArdGaoth said:
Fimble blinks twice. He and his weasel exchange a glance. "Er, right. I'll just stay here then, and wait for you to come back."
Tarag raises his eyes to the heavens, then takes a deep breath and downs the last of his ale. As he stands to follow Galwynn to the door, he says to Fimble, "We try to limit his worst excesses. Still, it's virtually a full-time task. I'm sorry we didn't have more time to chat. We'll see you as soon as we have news."

Then, grumbling under his breath, he leaves the inn.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Trouvere said:
[sblock=Scott DeWar]OOC: You're getting your square brackets [ ] consistently back to front![/sblock]

[sblock=Trouvere] ]ooc[ that is actually intentional...trying to be humorous in my ooc posts ]/ooc[ [/sblock]

Vindala Bluestone

thru the tavern door enters a brown eyed female elf with greenish light brown heavily tattooed skin, Her dark brown hair in ungroomed and made into dreadlocks and She wears unkempt leather clothes and a rusty chain shirt with two daggers on kept close for a time of need.
On her back lies a short bow with about 60 arrows, she wields an exotic scimitar and an old shield.

She walks up to Joe and says in poor common "Vindala Bluestone, warrior of mind an' body."

she walks toward Oskar " Did I hear something about a map?"

jaker2003

Explorer
Melodramatic Crane said:
she walks toward Oskar " Did I hear something about a map?"
Oskar unrolls the map so Vindala can see it. Gurgeck grew tired of trying to sell it and offered it to us. We seem unable to use at this time, so I intend to find a temple that may be able to help us. After that, we find what may be at the end.

Vindala Bluestone

She replies "Sadly I am not an archer, although like most elves I carry a bow at hand. Yet I am available if you need assistance, I am a warrior, though a bit different then what you might know of"

Last edited:

Remove ads