Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn '08

Trouvere

Explorer
Scott DeWar said:
]OOC[ kelder is a bard? i thought that extortion and protection rackets were the scullduggery of commen street thugs? when is he going to compose something?]/OOC[
OOC: I'm a trifle deaf in this ear. Speak a little louder next time.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Karl stands at the table pondering over the question...

Knowledge Local (Ranks: +2) (ability mod:+2) total:+4

]ooc[i am still having problems with ivisible castle ( and i was directed to try downloading firefox, the problem is there too...). i have finally found a possible tech solution so i may or may not need to have someone roll for me...will let you know here i a few minutes....

still not fixed...blah]/ooc[

Last edited:

Wik

First Post
"Temples? Pah." Possum frowns, ner nose crinkling. "They serve merely to bind the faithful... and faith itself is dangerous. 'A Follower with a Leader is as a Free Wanderer without; A Follower with no leader is as a Free Wanderer sleeping.', as Uncle Spider once said. My temple is the road."

She pauses for a moment. "That being said, I do know of a temple dedicated to Halina, down near the docks. The women that work there are quite kind, and since they usually have many street children, they have appropriately-sized furniture for us to..." she blushes for a moment, realizing she's the only halfling. "That is to say, it's a great temple."

jaker2003

Explorer
Wik said:
She pauses for a moment. "That being said, I do know of a temple dedicated to Halina, down near the docks. The women that work there are quite kind, and since they usually have many street children, they have appropriately-sized furniture for us to..." she blushes for a moment, realizing she's the only halfling. "That is to say, it's a great temple."
Oscar looks down at Possum, "There is a temple of Halina here in Orussus?"
OOC: Lily is small-sized like you.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Street children you say...hmmmm...good source of information them....sounds like a good idea. shall we go? er, provided i may join this intrepid group of explorers...?" asks Karl

jaker2003

Explorer
Scott DeWar said:
"Street children you say...hmmmm...good source of information them....sounds like a good idea. shall we go? er, provided i may join this intrepid group of explorers...?" asks Karl
"A formal expedition, is it? We may need to select a leader then, perhaps a spokesperson, too.
I am content to follow a competent leader, but I feel I may be able to serve as a spokesperson if we have the need for such.
"
OOC: Oskar has +8 to Diplomacy and +4 to Sense Motive

Gobletchica

First Post
jaker2003 said:
OOC: So we have Oskar, Barask, Lily, and Dianna.
Is everyones' characters approved and ready to go?
Scott DeWar, I didn't find your character in the Official Character Thread, you know you have to post it there for LEW judges to review it, right?

Oskar smiles and rolls up the map, I think we have some treasure hunters.
OOC: Hint, hint for late-comers.

00C: Dianna's not approved just yet but I could tag along and not get any XP. That's allowed right?

Gobletchica

First Post
Wik said:
Galwynn shrugs, and follows Tommy out the door.

On his way out, he bumps into a small halfling woman. The halfling woman smiles up at him, and then frowns at the scowl she receives.

"How rude" she mutters underneath her breath. She then makes her way over to Joe, and raises on tiptoe to get a drink. She is athletic in build, and looks like the hundreds of other travellers who make their way through Orussus every month.

"Possym, Pupil of Uncle Spider," she announces to the room. "And, slayer of giant ants, apparently. If that's of any interest to any one."

She then makes her way to a nearby table, holding the mug she receives from Joe with both hands. She grabs a seat neat Dianna. "Hello..." she begins. "Has this place been busy? I'm not hoping to stay here for long. Uncle Spider doesn't care for those who sit still - 'those who fail to heed the road's call will find themselves gray and tethered to unwanted responsibilities in no time', as he says."

OOC: I have to get Possum approved for level 2, but she's ready to go. If someone still wants a Cloistered Cleric along.

Dianna smiles and replies, "It's been busier of late. I've only been here for a couple of hours though."
OOC: sorry the response is so late. i haven't been to my computer in a couple of days.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases