Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn '08

Kenku17

First Post
A young Blonde Human fighter clad in Scale mail of a distict blue walks into the Bar area. "How buissness been Joe?" he asks and after getting a response, he turns to the bar. "The names William Kendric...and if you know the Town Gaurd you might have heard of me...either way Ive been giving some time to adventure on my own, so if there is anyone who is need of a little help, I might be interested."

OOC:didn't know if I could answer for Joe

Kenku17

First Post
jaker2003 said:
A large orc at one of the tables lowers his tankard of ale enough to speak, "You're not the only one looking for work."

William laughs a little in response to Tankard's comment before turning back to joe and ordering a water.

Xaov

First Post
There are many here looking for work seems to be a bit slow though. *Azaroth states with a faltering face of confidence.* Best make yourself comfortable you'll probably be here a while *Azaroth reaches into his backpack and pulls out another piece of chalk. and starts drawing on the table again, this time a bit more calmly*

Kenku17

First Post
Xaov said:
There are many here looking for work seems to be a bit slow though. *Azaroth states with a faltering face of confidence.* Best make yourself comfortable you'll probably be here a while *Azaroth reaches into his backpack and pulls out another piece of chalk. and starts drawing on the table again, this time a bit more calmly*

"Eh...I can wait" Will says calmly after getting his drink "Im taking a break from my usual work anyway...may I ask sir out of curiosity, what are you drawing?"

Xaov

First Post
Its a plan for infiltration into keep. I've been there 3 times now and each time I get beaten back. I'm taking some time to prepare for a full blown infiltration I need my health, I need to recoup my funds and most importantly I need to make myself even more powerful to combat the darkness that resides beneath it.

Kenku17

First Post
"Sounds intriguing" Will says as he watches a little, before going tback to his own stuff, popping open a map case, and looking over the maps inside.

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
Xaov said:
"Opportunities for work here are like the wind, unpredictable, from a raging storm to a silent calm, and you never know how far it will carry you." Semabin adds, reminiscing about his own adventures.

Xaov

First Post
I know what you mean, all too well. He reflects on how he was before his encounter with the Keep the only thing he used to care about was getting his hands on the ritual now here he sits carefully plotting an assault on a keep whose evils could very well just be his own madness taking him over.

He looked down at his hands and thought of all the other scars most of which were self inflicted which now populated his skin and a look of longing spread over his face as he wished he could trust himself again.

Darkness then began spread over his face as a sinister smile quickly followed he began to hate his own weakness and had new resolve burn within him he would get his revenge on the keep even if he had to destroy it. He would have his freedom back, his freedom with a new unlimited source of power. Sleep would be one of the many luxuries he would soon enjoy.

He felt hunger growl in him again and he ordered a nice meal and ate it with that same smile on his face as he continued to reflect on the intricate plan laid out before him. he couldn't wait to go back there to face that darkness again and to this time come out baring the torch. He ordered a strong alcohol and began to drink it as he ate. Light headedness began to settle over him and he was content feeling quite glib. He gathered his drink, plate, and weasel and walked over to the table of the man (semaiban) whom had just spoken with him.

Tell me your shtory friend I could ushe a good one to help lighten my shpiritsh.

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
As the sorcerer approaches, Semabin looks a bit uneasy, as if regretting his earlier remark.
"I'm not sure if it is a good story... anyway I'm of the Zephyr tribe, which currently lives in Baras (at least I haven't heard anything on the contrary). Due to my skill in arms, I've been encouraged to become a dervish, and in preparation of this, I traveled here to the wetlands along with a caravan (a rather boring journey, I tell you).
My first real 'adventure' if you want to call it that began with a wizard from somewhere up north create a portal here into the inn. He said his daughter had been abducted... well, the whole story was rather embarrassing for about everyone involved, and the wizard doesn't exactly want us to talk about it.
Later, a young boy reported a stolen gem. We investigated, found some interesting clues, chased the lead of the culprit... only to find that he had been captured by bounty hunters already.
Then... we helped a man named Hessen when his daughter was held for ransom. By a guard, and in his hometown kind of a local hero, who wanted to sweeten his forced retirement. We managed to capture the culprits and free the girl and her nurse. We also had some... culinary adventures there. Don't try ettercap stew. Not even when the cook is a priest of Geoth.
Also of note, I was in the diSenzio tournament. There were some going ons where we saved people in accidents, a fire and a collapsed cart. I took part in the archery contest, the duel, performance, and the maze. I only got to fourth place on the duel but second on archery and performance. I'm not entirely sure how, but I managed to go through the maze the fastest of the competitors.
"

Remove ads