Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn '08

thegreyman

First Post
"You can purchase any supplies you need after you have met with the others who are already committed to this job in Medibaria. After you meet them, you can discuss the exact requirements you feel you need for the journey."

Regis smiles slightly at the three, "I'm sure that there will be some small compensation offered. I believe the amount will be in the neighborhood of 100 to 150 gold. Hopefully, that would be acceptable?"

Assuming no one has problems with that, he continues. "Excellent! Now, let's get you sent on your way." Regis stands from the table and begins heading towards the door. As you follow, he leads you here.

ooc: Apparently I can't read. For some reason, I thought the Academy was in Monemvassia. Er... Oops. Hopefully no one has a problem switching destinations. Sorry about the mixup.

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Ayru Hydale - Paladin 1

A human male wearing a set of worn scalemail armour pushed through the door and walks over to an empty table. He wears a large wooden shield across his back with the symbol of Grendath (Crossed Fingers on a gray background) and the same holy symbol around his neck. He asks the waitress "Can I please have a water m'lady?"

Gobletchica

First Post
Tor, ranger

A slim female halfling walks into the inn behind the human male in front of her. She has braided black hair and black eyes as well. She walks to the bar and introduces herself as Tor before ordering a small drink.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases