Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn '08

Gobletchica

First Post
Rae ArdGaoth said:
Into the tavern walks a short little gnome with a gnarled walking stick. He wears a light blue cloak, and a weasel is wrapped around his neck, dozing. With a wave at Joe, he steps onto the announcement platform and, puffing his chest out imperiously and throwing back his cloak with dashing flair, he pronounces, "Fimbus Leyron Aukits Macklerey Gimmons the third, illusionist extraordinaire, at your service!" He bows low, his bulbous nose almost touching the floor, and the weasel around his neck jumps onto his back and stands up straight. Fimbus rights himself, the weasel climbs into his hands, and he dismounts the stage.

Up at the bar he speaks with Joe for a moment and soon receives a small mug of something light. Turning to the patrons he asks, with his eyebrow cocked as though he were asked deliver a strange message, "Ah, excuse me, sorry to bother, but have any of you been... waiting here for me?"

Dianna looks up confused for a moment then replies, "No."

Someone

Adventurer
InVinoVeritas said:
[sblock=OOC Someone]
Hey, is the Forest of Arn treasure map in the Trading Post still available?
[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc] The map didn't exist as a proper map, was only a description. It was the adventure hook for an adventure that didn't fly - if you want to use it for whatever reason, feel free.[/sblock]

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
At the resounding chorus of bewildered No's, Fimbus just shrugs and laughs at himself. "Of course not. Sorry to bother." Blushing, he turns back to the bar and plays with Riki as he sips his drink, deep in thought.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Someone said:
[sblock=ooc] The map didn't exist as a proper map, was only a description. It was the adventure hook for an adventure that didn't fly - if you want to use it for whatever reason, feel free.[/sblock]
[sblock=ooc Someone]Well, either I could take the hook and run an adventure with it, or would you want to run the adventure that the hook was connected to?[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
Tommy Worthallingham, Wizard 3

A young man with tousled red hair and a finely woven cloak walks in. "Tommy Worthallingham, wizard and bibliophile, at your service," he announces to the room.

"Joe, have my friends Keldar and Tarag arrived yet? I'm supposed to meet them here."

"Haven't seen Tarag yet today, though he's been in and out recently. Keldar? Hmm, nope, the name doesn't ring a bell." Joe responds, while polishing the bar.

"Oh, you remember Keldar, Joe," Tommy says. "He was the guy that recited that incredibly long poem when we were here a few weeks ago. Rilithorne came in and ate with us?" Tommy smiles at the memory.

"Oh, right. That guy. No, I'd remember if I'd seen him, you can be sure of that."

"Ah, well. I'm sure he'll be along shortly. Say, you don't happen to know any architects in Orussus, do you? We ran across some interesting blueprints that I'd like to get an expert opinion on."

ooc: I'll let you answer that, Rae, or not, as you see fit. :)

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Joe grins. "Architects? Sure, I know a few. Constructors' Guild has a load of architects, if you're in the mood to contract one. Or there's always this: Oi, you all! Any architects among you?"

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
The greyish dwarf hops off his stool. "I'm no architect, but I am a stonemason and blacksmith. I probably couldn't design a building, but I can put it together from plans."

Gobletchica

First Post
Rae ArdGaoth said:
Joe grins. "Architects? Sure, I know a few. Constructors' Guild has a load of architects, if you're in the mood to contract one. Or there's always this: Oi, you all! Any architects among you?"

Dianna looks up from her drink and cheerfully chirps, "Nope! I'm not an architect."

Remove ads