Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn '08

Trouvere

Explorer
"The famous adventuring band known far and wide as the Keldarites is otherwise occupied," says Keldar. "We're weighed down with maps as it is. Pity."

Boddynock

First Post
InVinoVeritas said:
Thargon beams. "Ah, you are the holy man Tarag! I have heard many wondrous things about you, and your shop. I am Kolex, Thargon Kolex. It is good to meet you. I quest to build the greatest waraxe, and have also just started a shop. It is an honor to meet you. Many apologies for disturbing your rest, but meeting the city's other forgers is always a welcome sight."
Tarag turns at the other's greeting.

"Hail, Smith! Welcome to Orussus. The greatest waraxe, eh? I'm working on one at the moment. Perhaps come by my shop and have a look. We can talk techniques."

Trouvere said:
"The famous adventuring band known far and wide as the Keldarites is otherwise occupied," says Keldar. "We're weighed down with maps as it is. Pity."
Tarag snorts at Keldar's comment.

"The Keldarites! Boy, your ego will trip us all up some day. But I understand your ploy - you think that by mouthing off your fame continually, like a dripping fountain, we'll come to be known by your name. Well I, for one, am not a Keldarite. If we must have a name for our group - for it seems that we are beginning to be an adventuring company - why not something descriptive, like "The Company of the Burning Tower". Sounds mysterious, which piques peoples' curiosity ... and it has the virtue of being grounded in reality, as well. Keldarites! Hah!"

Last edited:

Trouvere

Explorer
"Tarag son of Azagindulad
Is never glad.
But you need a certain sternness
If you're going to work the furnace," choruses Keldar.

Solange

First Post
Trouvere said:
After a moment he says, "Does anyone know where in town the Temple of Valessa is?"
"It's not too far from Rilithorne's tower actualy," says a lovely lady as she enters the tavern.

"I am Rapture," she says politely, giving a smile and nod to Joe, before she joins the 'Keldarites' at their table.

"I'm sorry. There was an issue at the temple I needed to attend to." She says in apology to her companions. "It is good to see you Tarag."

jaker2003

Explorer
InVinoVeritas said:
This is the recruitment post for IVV1: The Forgotten Map. The adventure is designed for PC levels 1-3 (but is open to anyone who is interested). To join, show interest here, and when the group is ready to leave the RDI, the adventure thread will be started.
OOC: Officialy showing interest!
IC: Oskar turns to face the dwarf in the corner. Map? Artifact? Well, I need something to do. What else do you know about this map; it's origin, for example?

LesserSky

First Post
InVinoVeritas said:
"I'll be just a moment."

Thargon hustles out of the inn. Within the half hour, he re-enters with a longspear. "Here you are; it's a pleasure doing business with you. Let me know if you need anything further."

Barask take the spear examines it and hands over 4 gp.

InVinoVeritas said:
"I got a freebie for anyone who's interested. It's a treasure map. I have no idea where it is, or what the treasure is, but see this? It says 'ARTIFACT HERE.' You want it, it's yours! Bring something back for trade!"

Barask also answers, I don't care for little pieces of paper, but I am interested in treasure

Rystil Arden

First Post
Rae ArdGaoth said:
OOC: With a 20, feel free to assume that your character knows everything in the wiki article on Fallon.
(OOC: It's worth noting that in amendment to that article, a high Knowledge Local or Bardic Knowledge might reveal [SBLOCK=Fallon info]that Mithreander recently died and a Mystic Theurge councilor switched over from Cleric Councilor to Wizard Councilor, allowing the Council to invite popular but naive neophyte cleric of Azwan Andric Lenton to become a new councilor. The thought among many fo the top analysts of power politics is that Lenton was chosen for a combination of popularity (as a figurehead beloved by the people he has helped) and inexperience (such that the more powerful and entrenched councilors can get away with a lot more of their own agenda with a new weaker and inexperienced councilor).[/SBLOCK])

Last edited:

Trouvere

Explorer
Boddynock said:
Tarag looks at Keldar and grins.
It's rarely a good idea to encourage Keldar. He pronounces, "This kind of rhyme is named after its inventor, the cleric Hew. Now one interesting thing about Hew that not many people know is that -"
Solange said:
"I am Rapture," she says politely, giving a smile and nod to Joe, before she joins the 'Keldarites' at their table. "I'm sorry. There was an issue at the temple I needed to attend to." She says in apology to her companions. "It is good to see you Tarag."
"Rapture! I didn't notice you come in, more's the pity. Hello! Meet Gibbon the gnome. He's from Fallon."

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Fimbus coughs lightly, "Actually, it's Gimmons, Master... Keldar?" Turning to Rapture and Tarag, he launches into his traditional introduction, "Fimbus Leyron Aukits Macklery Gimmons the Third, that is. Illusionist extraordinaire, at your service." As usual, he finishes his statement with a low bow.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases