OOC - Assassin City [Recruiting One]

Dire Lemming

First Post
Just so you guys know, Blackrat and I are working on stuff and we've got the inhabitants of your target's household put together and I'm working on a map of his house.

So I'm now wondering, do you guys want to start out right at his manor and I can give you just a bunch of info based on a roll? That way you can get right into things and we can deal with the more complex issues later. Or, would you like to start with meeting the client and then going through all the issues with finding stuff out on your own?

Nightbreeze

First Post
I'd actually prefer start by meeting the client. Our style could involve a lot of planning an preparation, so it's better not to hurry the things. However, if the other two prefer start rolling asap, it's ok for me.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Well I've only just finished the ground floor of the house. So if you do decide to start things like that then I'll have more time to finish the rest of it while you're talking. :heh:

Nightbreeze

First Post
Ah well...what should I start to do on the first floor of his house, if I donàt know anything about him at all? (I'd also like to know how much his death is worth :D)

I was going to make some gather information check in town beforehand.

But if you want, start the IC thread anytime. My character sheet is ready. (I'm a disguise-monster, lol)

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
I would prefer to "discover" the information on our target. Maybe we could start by our client contacting us (although how is kinda an issue to me).

Dire Lemming

First Post
Alright, if everyone could just proofread each other's character sheets that'd make things allot easier for me.

Also, please post your character's background with the sheet.

Nightbreeze: You forgot the brackets on your sblock.

OTS: You're ability scores are too high. They add up to 38 points instead of 36.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Well I'm fine with just having you meet with them in the secluded corner of a tavern or something at the start of the game, if you are. If you want to set up some elaborate way that your characters insist on for being contacted then that works too, but you better tell me about it and how people learn about it.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
str 12 = 4pts
dex 16= 10pts
con 12= 4 pts
int 16 = 10 pts
wis 10= 2 pts
cha 14 = 6 pts
--------------
=====36pts

Right? lol You got me unsure now. If that is right, then I forgot the +1 level adjustment.

Nightbreeze, I assume you plan on throwing your daggers? lol Don't hit me please!

Nightbreeze

First Post
Well, a secluded corner of a tavern is fine for me, but I'd like a position from where one can easily escape, and each time we meet someone, I hire 3-4 thugs to stand guard nearby. As for contacting us, if there's someone who wants to meet us, he can leave a word to one of the tavern maids. Afterwards, she leaves a coded message somewhere visible, and we meet at the established hour.

DireLemming, I'd like to spend a little bit of money on bringing some beggars/little thiefs on my side. Is there any organized thief guild in the city? If so, I'd like to have some contacts there. Otherwise, I'd like to make known that anyone who brings an important information to the barmaid will be well rewarded.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases