OOC - Assassin City [Recruiting One]

Lord Slaw

First Post
Not absent, just busy. I'll be out from wake-up to shut-down tomorrow, so I'll try to get a response post up Saturday, from which point I can post a little more regularly. I've been hurling up everything I eat lately, so I haven't been in a roleplaying mood. Unless I'm roleplaying a surly arse with an abysmal Constitution score, that is. Which I'm not. :(

Lord Slaw

First Post
Well, I guess summer won't be as free as I thought it would be. I recently got a part-time job, and that, coupled with physical training for future military service, plans with friends and family, and various other external activities, mostly on a very chaotic schedule, aren't going to leave me with a ton of time off. And any time that I will have off will be abrupt, chaotic, and in places few and far between. As such, I don't think that I'll be able to give this game (or any game, for that matter) the attention it deserves, and I thought it would be the polite thing to do to give the heads up, so as not to leave anybody in the lurch.

This and the above paragraph will be posted on all PbP games I am currently in - the below note is a personal one.

I loved reading through this game - a lot of intrigue, and wonderful character development. Unfortunately, I won't get to see Spider unfold as a character, though you may, if you wish. Feel free to NPC him or just remove him entirely (he hasn't had much influence), and I'm so sorry I have to drop out. Best of luck, and I hope that all future killings go as planned! :] <--(My favorite smiley, by the way!)

I'll be around the boards, so I hope to see you guys soon! Peace, love, and destruction to you all. :cool:

Last edited:

Dire Lemming

First Post
Hm... So far the only PC to have any real impact has been Ethranor. The only other character to really interact with the world at all was one of the original three who ditched on his bar tab.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Well, at this point I've got no idea how to continue the game. I'm sorry Nightbreeze but I'm going to have to close this. I think I really should have just tried running a more conventional adventurer's campaign with my inexperience.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases