OOC - Assassin City [Recruiting One]

Nightbreeze

First Post
OnlytheStrong said:
Nightbreeze, I assume you plan on throwing your daggers? lol Don't hit me please!

I like the idea of hidden daggers :D

I'll also want to buy some poison as soon as we start playing, but I don't know how much is accessible, and what kind of poison do our "contacts" have.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Okay, I sorta stole this idea from the movie The Saint. Perhaps the meeting would take place in a tavern or some other crowded area, and our master of disguise would assume a different person each time they meet. TRD and I would surely be close enough to make sure nothing was going on. Maybe we could get TRD drunk :)

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
I plan on keeping a dagger in my belt (barbed one) and another dagger hidden either in a wrist sheath (which I couldn't find in a book) or in my boot. I love the hidden dagger idea too, which is why I have sleight of hand up so high lol.

Dire Lemming

First Post
OnlytheStrong said:
str 12 = 4pts
dex 16= 10pts
con 12= 4 pts
int 16 = 10 pts
wis 10= 2 pts
cha 14 = 6 pts
--------------
=====36pts

Right? lol You got me unsure now. If that is right, then I forgot the +1 level adjustment.

Nightbreeze, I assume you plan on throwing your daggers? lol Don't hit me please!

Yeah, that's right, but your character sheet has your strength as 14 . You only get one increase by the time you're fifth level.

Nightbreeze

First Post
Oh, I forgot the increase at 4th level. Not that it changes anything...Dire, are you going to start the IC thread now? [cute kitten mode]Pllllllleeeeease?[/cute kitten mode]

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Whoa, your right. I think I figured out what I did. I only put 15 into Dex, then put my +1 level adjustment there, so it would be more like this:

str: 14 6pts
dex: 15 8pts
con: 12 4pts
Int: 16 10pts
Wis 10 2 pts
Cha 14 6pts
--------------
``````36pts

Please double check as I'm not real sure what I did myself.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Nightbreeze, how much were you looking to spend on contacts with beggars and street urchins and how many contacts did you want to make? Also, how much does this barmaid know about you? Do you pay her for her assistance or is there some deeper connection?

Dire Lemming

First Post
OTS, that looks right. I totally forgot about the increases as well otherwise I wouldn't have seen it as an error. :\

I'll start the IC thread once I get these questions answered.

I'm still not sure where you want to start though? Is everyone ok with starting walking into the tavern to meet the client?

Nightbreeze

First Post
Hmmm.

As you may notice, I have a lot of gold left. I'd be willing to pay 30gp each month. I don't know how much shall I pay each one, so you set the number of contacts based on those money.

As for the barmaid, let's say I pay her for her assistance, and I visit her each day under disguise at a random hour, in order to get the informations. I'll pay her 6gp each month, as there's quite the risk involved. I advised her to make this work for me for some year, than change city, as it's a profitable, but risky work.

Remove ads