OOC - Assassin City [Recruiting One]

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Dire (and the others too ;)): Just wanted to say that the game looks awesome. I love the way you describe things. And I wanted to let you know that I plan on implementing the small things you've come up with to my own campaign as well. Like the queen, and names of nobility etc. You gave life to my poorly described city ;).

Nightbreeze

First Post
@DireLemming:

I'm not planning to ask anything about the nobles right now. I'll inform myself later (maybe even after the mission), and just told them "Valar Morghulis", hoping that they will remember the strange expression.

TRD

First Post
Just letting you know I am here.

Feel free to interact with the other bar patrons as long as you want Nightbreeze.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Beware the Cat! Okay I have no idea what Dire has in mind but cats are always dangerous. Especially the ones that have a personal antimagic field on them. I once freaked my players with such a creature :D

Dire Lemming

First Post
Cats are cute and fuzzy! And anyone that harms one in my game will have to answer to the great cat (demi) god! Not really, but I'll probably still do something unpleasant to you. :)

Hey, do any of your characters have a cat? My cat is sleeping in my hamper and having strange dreams that make her make funny noises and roll around.

I think I should go to sleep now because I've spontaneously started talking about my cat on an internet forum, and that's probably due to being both sick and tired. :D

By the way, thanks for the complements, Blackrat. Coming up with names is easy. Remembering them is the hard part.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Alright, so Ethranor is going to try to find servants of the target to talk to.

Braxis and Ethan are going to try to find the target, and then follow him around where ever he goes looking for a chance to kill him?

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Not yet, unless there is a chance that is just toooooo good to miss. Right now, we are merely watching. Trying to not be seen, but see everything. Good times.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases