OOC - Assassin City [Recruiting One]

Dire Lemming

First Post
Man, I'm so sorry you guys. Especially you Lord Slaw. You go to all the trouble to make a character and then right after you finish I stop posting completely... :\ I'm just not sure where to take the game at this point. It seems like it's lost momentum, and I don't know how to get it moving again. I'm just waiting for something to give me an idea really. :\

Lord Slaw

First Post
I've been out for a little while, too. Real life can hit you like a bullet shot from hell. Anyway, here's a thought - perhaps I could be that bit of momentum that you need? A new character thrown into the mix is always interesting. Why, even if it were something as abrupt as running headlong into another character while running from the city guard would inject some action and interest. Don't give up hope - I think that there's life in this game yet!

Nightbreeze

First Post
I think you got too carried with the Diane affair. Don't know what did you planned originally, but if I were you, I'd move the game fast back on the mission, perhaps by an invite made by the duke to Ethranor to accompany him at a party at a merchant house.

Don't want to tell you what to do, but you said you need ideas :)

Dire Lemming

First Post
Well I'd hoped to make this more confusing, but that would just make things take even longer, so there it is. Now we're going to need to decide how to deal with Lord Slaw's character. We can just assume that the previous PCs never existed, since they haven't had any effect on the game world that has effected Ethranor, and just say that Spider was really his partner all allong. That's the simplest way. Or we could have the two of you meet. Though it seems a bit far fetched for two assassins that don't know each other to be willing to become partners so soon after meeting.

Nightbreeze

First Post
By no mean would ethranor couple with a newly met assassin. I would propose that we have met several years ago in a doubled target (aka: two different people payed each of us to kill the same person, and we stepped on each other toes). After having to work in team in order to repair the mess, we decided that we get along reasonably well.

So I'm just going home to inform him about my progress (we could assume that I told him about the mission last evening).

Lord Slaw

First Post
Alright, give me my cue, and I'll jump onto this convoluted stage of death and mayhem.

Oh, and the Background section of the RG entry slipped my mind, so I'll have that up tomorrow, hopefully.

Cheers to a great game! *raises inordinate amount of beer*

Dire Lemming

First Post
Going to be at an Anime Convention this weekend, Friday to Sunday. Hopefully I'll be able to get things rolling again after that. Again, I'm sorry for taking so long. :\

Nightbreeze

First Post
Lord Slaw said:
Alright, give me my cue, and I'll jump onto this convoluted stage of death and mayhem.

Oh, and the Background section of the RG entry slipped my mind, so I'll have that up tomorrow, hopefully.

Cheers to a great game! *raises inordinate amount of beer*
Cheers be then :)

So, we have the merchant dining with our duke at his house. People present: the duke, his wife?, ethranor and diane, the "client" and his wife. My pg is very good in social skills, and disguising (also, he has the hat of disguise). Ethranor would prefer to avoid provoking a hassle in the house of the duke. Ideas?

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Well at least you can get to know the "client" a bit. Maybe get even invited to visit so you can study his place later ;). It's much easier to sneak around the house when you already know where everything is?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases