Assassin City

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Ethan laughs when he gets to the house, "Well....... I may have to stay away from the tavern for a bit. Forgot money and ran off. Remind me to go back and pay. Eventually. Maybe. Anyway........ what's the mark?"

Nightbreeze

First Post
Bartholomew Weyland, a merchant. 700 golden pieces, 200 bonus if he is the only one that hits the floor. Huge house, lots of slaves that shouldn't interfere, but also two bodyguards living in the house. A young and attractive wife, no more than twenty, daughter of a.... Ethranor stops himself on his track and bites his lips. You know, if there was some god with a strange sense of humor, I maybe saved his drunken wife from suffocation this very evening.....

Anyway, we've got two weeks. How do we proceed?
First of all, I'd like to gather as much information as possible about our guest
(Ethranor always refers to their target as "guest"...because he assists to the wonderful show of skilled assassination...his own assassination, but oh well...) I'd like to spend a day or two gathering information about him: what he does, who he knows, what he deals with...his house, and so on. Then we come up with something. As he seems to be quite rich, he probably gets invited to some parties, or makes them at his own home. I could use my social skills to get in there, and make you enter by the backdoor..we'll see. Besides, his young wife intrigues me."

Last edited:

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
"Parties huh?" Ethan drops his chin into his hand and begins searching his brain for any events that are coming up that this "guest" would likely be at.

ooc: didn't know if you wanted to roll it or not, so I did. If you wanna roll knowledge checks and the like, then um....... sorry. lol

Knowledge (local) check (1d20+8=22)

TRD

First Post
Returning to the house with his two companions he considers their words.

"His young wife intrigues me," Braxis mimics his fellow assassin laughing, "I think EVERYONES wife intrigues you Ethranor!"

"See what you can find out about our new guest, in the meantime I will keep him under 'observation' and learn his coming and goings. If you can happen upon the wife, do what you do best, it would make life much easier for us all.

Will you be joining me Ethan?"

[sblock=OOC]Braxis will follow the merchant for the agreed period of time, to get a feel for his patterns and who he interacts with. If Ethan comes along, in tandem we should do well.

I am moving house today, but no matter what I will have my character sheet completed by the time I go to sleep tonight! (Morning here in Australia at the moment)

Also just a small suggestion, when we are away from one another can both IC and OOC information be concealed in sblocks? That way we will need to rely on each other to describe what happens when we are away from one another, and will make us rely on one another. Also puts a little doubt into all of us as to what the others are doing and if they are concealing anything from each other.

We are a team of assassins after all so there is always probably a little mistrust between us, honor amongst killers not withstanding of course.

Just an idea, thought it might add another dimension to the game.[/sblock]

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
"I am not opposed to stalking the prey." Ethan paused for just a moment, "The wife may be a good place to start, if she is cheating on him. Perhaps that information would make the man frequent the bars, become a patron of ale so to speak."

Ethan rises and pours himself a glass of water. "I am open to suggestions of course. The obvious flaw in my plan is that he could end up in prison, due to the murder of said young man or woman." Ethan thoughtfully tugs on his right ear, "Let's see what all we can find out before we make any move, stalking or otherwise. I just feel it's safer. What's our time limit?"

Nightbreeze

First Post
"His young wife intrigues me," Braxis mimics his fellow assassin laughing, "I think EVERYONES wife intrigues you Ethranor!"

Ethranor puts on an offended face, then slowly a grin crawls on it and he laughs: Ah well, only the young and beautiful ones, my dear friend.

Well, we have two weeks to give him "our special party". Say we meet again in two days to discuss what we discovered?

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Nightbreeze said:
Say we meet again in two days to discuss what we discovered?

"I say for the next couple of days we work the streets. Find out what we can. Braxis can begin the stalk, carefully though. I don't want anyone to know you are there. I believe it is time. I will see what I can find on the streets tonight. Tomorrow I will join you in the stalk." Ethan stands but waits for the others to voice their opinions.

[sblock=ooc]
Sorry if Ethan is getting alittle bossy here :) I'm trying to think of a way that we can coordinate our efforts on trailing him. By gathering some info on his daily routines, I'm hoping we can plan out alittle more. But........... it is our first time lol. [/sblock]

Dire Lemming

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Alright you guys, I want you all to tell me when you're ready to start out, because I'm going to try the sblock thing when you're all separate from now on, and I don't want to have you all still talking when you get the new info.[/sblock]

TRD

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I think we are all in agreement, Braxis will begin keeping a tail on our new guest, while Ethan and Ethranor will gather information. Then on the second day/first night Ethan will join Braxis in observation.

Does that sounds about right?

DL, apologies for not completing my character sheet yet, had a few too many drinks at the party I was at, so moving house took ALOT longer than it needed to haha. Just about to complete the move then have an engagement party. So will have to wait til Monday night, but it will be done.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases