Mega-Adventure Prologue--The Council and the Fellowship

Boddynock

First Post
Peladus is here. :cool:

Oh, but I just thought - RA, is it going to be a problem running Peladus in this? If so, I'll have him head back to the RDI. I assumed that what you showed me was so general that I wouldn't have any appreciable advantage.

thegreyman

First Post
ooc: Okay, Octavio, Jinx, and Peladus checked in. The adventure has gotten two nods from judges so will be starting soonly. Lord Baldrian's and Maladar's players have both checked in to LEW recently, while Ashmodai's has been out for 3 weeks.

If everyone besides Ashmodai shows up, we'd have a rogue/fighter, wizard, psion, cleric and ranger, a pretty decent mix. If the other two show up, an NPC will get dispatched to the RDI to see if anyone wants to join.

Dargon

First Post
OoC: I am a little pressed with two chars at the moment and while I hope it will improve I am afraid that it won't. So I will not have Lord Baldrian taking up space form anyone, or just filling up. however, if needed he will check in, and I will give it a shoot.

thegreyman

First Post
ooc: Okay, I'll be recruiting in the RDI then and try to rustle up 2 or 3 PC's for the group. Once they arrive, we'll work on the briefing.

thegreyman

First Post
ooc: Alright, recruiting looks done, quite a lot of muscle over in the RDI lately :). So, let's get started!

ic: A well dressed servant enters the Council chambers. He approaches the small group of adventurers and gives a shallow bow. "If it pleases you, Master Thanas will receive you now. He apologizes for the wait." Without bothering to see if anyone follows, he turns and begins to lead you out of the hall to here.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases