Mega-Adventure Prologue--The Council and the Fellowship

jaker2003

Explorer
Knowledge (arcana)DC15 for [url=http://www.enworld.org/showpost.php?p=3991895&postcount=2]Post #2 (1d20+2=14)[/url] oh, 1 short.
various knowledge nobility checks for Post #2. (1d20+1=11, 1d20+1=3, 1d20+1=3, 1d20+1=13) Not rolling well today.
Knowledge (religion)DC10 for Post #2 (1d20+2=7) Okay, it looks like my character will be drooling during the council.

Jace enters the council chamber and finds Quozen. After straightening his armor and robe, Jace sits next to the elven monk. Jace scans the assembled dignataries, only recognizing those who were present at the party. He then turns to Quozen, Peace and enlightenment, calm friend. . . . Do you recognize any of these fancy people?

Knight Otu

First Post
Dargon said:
sitting just behind, Nura hears the visper and ad in a visper to Ashnar
"The Medibarian court mage is Rydick Xanthar, Grand Vizier of King Ducard XII's council of advisors. Also I know the major Hendrallian nobles and he is not one of the more important one if he is one at all. I think he might be a former general but I can’t recognise who"
Nobel and royal from the top 20, 22, 14, 21
religion 16
"Thank you. That should help a bit." Ashnar smiles, and relays the information in case Rinaldo didn't hear it, and adds that, in addition the Rinaldo and possibly the former general, the Fallonese delegate may not be a wizard either.

Dungannon

First Post
Devlin Magruder, despite not being connected with any of the present dignitaries, manages to find a seat inside the chamber in the hopes of obtaining that most valuable of treasures...information.

Bison

First Post
Droggle pushes through the crowd gathered and makes his way to his cousin Hasin sitting on a bench near the back. He sits down next to him and looks around.

"I feel like I am in church cousin. I hope the conversation here proves more interesting."

Lot

First Post
Lokin takes a seat on a bench, leaning forward with his elbows resting on his knees. Deciding not to don his armor and bastard sword, the young fighter looks shabby in his heavily mended trousers, mud spattered boots, and blood-stained shirt and tabard. Lokin taps his finger impatiently on the hilt of the shortsword sheathed at his right hip, waiting for the council to begin.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
jaker2003 said:
Jace enters the council chamber and finds Quozen. After straightening his armor and robe, Jace sits next to the elven monk. Jace scans the assembled dignataries, only recognizing those who were present at the party. He then turns to Quozen, Peace and enlightenment, calm friend. . . . Do you recognize any of these fancy people?

Quozen bows in his seat to Jace. "I am so far from my homelands, I have never seen robes of these sorts, much less the people inhabiting them. Some of the fellows up front are speaking their names, but they mean as much to me as the language of the fish in the sea. All I know is that the world is at risk, and that is reason enough as any to be here and help."

jaker2003

Explorer
InVinoVeritas said:
Quozen bows in his seat to Jace. "I am so far from my homelands, I have never seen robes of these sorts, much less the people inhabiting them. Some of the fellows up front are speaking their names, but they mean as much to me as the language of the fish in the sea. All I know is that the world is at risk, and that is reason enough as any to be here and help."
Jace replies, True words.

Erekose13

Explorer
Tenebrynn enters dressed in formal robes, though his mithril shirt remains hidden beneath. He carries his staff as he always does though the adamantine dagger of office is also visible. He sits beside his friend Ashnar, behind Rinaldo ready to offer what ever advise he can. He has little to offer beyond the knowledge that Ashnar has supplied, at least for now.

[sblock=rolls]MA - Know arcana (1d20+18=26)
MA - Know religion (1d20+10=17)[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
Eternity wanders in with Hulgyr and Michael, sitting with them amongst the adventurers from Orussus. She looks around in wonderment at the opulence of the hall and its guests. Such displays were quite foreign in her homeland. She looks around though for Gur, thankful for the man's help in making the journey safe and easy.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The Council has not yet been called to order, so many of the delegates and supporters are still conversing amongst themselves, often in hushed whispers about the forthcoming pronouncement.*

(OOC: And I'll wait for others to check in before we continue to the main event. Meanwhile, B4cchus, while I would have preferred it before the Council or after, just for consistency's sake with my rest-to-level-up policy, I totally understand why you needed to wait until now (you didn't have them yet). So sure, go ahead.

Meanwhile--)

*The delegate from Fallon notices Michael looking at the rest of the Fallonese delegation, so he calls over quietly, since Fallon is right next to Orussus:*

"Excuse me sir--I see you're a priest of Sela. Did you know a man named Michael Grannion? If you have not yet heard of his fate, it should be my duty to tell you."

Remove ads