out of my character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magi_Trelian

First Post
Okay, we've now hit Godwin's Law "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."

So let's back off and summarize.

Some of the people that come into ISRP would like those that come on only to wait for a particular person, and those that take extended AFK/Busy periods, to be aware that there are others around who would actually like to RP with them.

Similarly there is a perceived problem with cliques, which may or may not be linked to the "waiting for a particular person" problem.

This concern has now been noted. Some explanations and suggestions have been offered. Unless there's a significantly different thing anyone needs to say, maybe that's enough.

And by "significantly different" I don't mean pontificating on proper RP behaviour.

Mystearia

First Post
Thank you all for posting.. even if i was slightly irritated by some posts more than others.. i have new insight as to what i should do when i get on isrp from now on...
also i'd like to ask Mr. trelian to lock/close this particular thread... and to all who posted i again say thankyou for your endless depths of wisdom that i lack... even the younger bari appears to be smarter than me at this time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads