i'm finished for a while

well intentional or not, i'm finished for quite some time..tonite made me feel so alienated, it wasnt even funny..so i will be back later or maybe not at all(sorry for all of you who have storylines with me)

Lexla

First Post
*cries* DONT LEAVE ME!! what about all the fun times? about about all the halious binkering you and me and.. one other have had? fine! bye! see you in the next life! if I see you that is... your ditching out on use who could you??

I have to say that i think the fun times rule out the bad ones...
*hugs* you can get through this! not everyone hates you and only the braver of us really reply..

like..i can't believe im actually posting this.

^_^

oh well... there's always MSN right?
*evil smile .. *

Lexla

First Post
Chaotic_Innocence said:
I have to say that i think the fun times rule out the bad ones...
*hugs* you can get through this! not everyone hates you and only the braver of us really reply..

GO GOOD TIMES!!

i lied..i'm not leaving..(thanks for your apparent concern mayu..wierdo)...i was just fed up yesterday with everything is all. i'm over it now..thanks for the posts though everyone

Mayu Amakura

Banned
Banned
Ghaelun HammerFrost said:
i lied..i'm not leaving..thanks for your apparent concern mayu..wierdo...

Aww, why thank you! Weird is the new fad, ya know.

But anyhow, I have a suggestion Frost.. If you get fed up with things, take a small break for the rest of the day or even the next day and go do other hobbies you really enjoy.

Ex: When I get upset or frustrated with stuff, I take some time to blow people up on my Xbox 360. xD Nothing like a little F.E.A.R. or Halo 3 to blow some steam off.

Just remember, you have as much right as anyone else here, to post, complain, or say whatever you'd like. Just don't let them get to you when they complain back, because it will always happen that way.

*pats back* Yer tough, you'll persevere.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases