Memories (A Change of Subject)

Mayu Amakura

Banned
Banned
Well folks, I think it might be nice to point our attention in directions that are a little less stressful or frustrating to the players.

So, I propose that we share some of our favorite ISRP memories or moments here in this thread. Can be anything you like involving RP. Hehe, and of course since I'm bringing it up, I will share one of my own first.

Back in the day I had a character named Taralae Bojai. An elf I made, an arcane archer. She befriended a part gold dragon male, and for some reason I can't remember how to spell his name for the life of me. I believe it was something close to Damion, or Darion (EDIT: Daen! It was Daen!)... Heh, but anyways. These two were the types that LOVED to play pranks on each other. Their friendship equaled out into some of the best RP days I can remember, along with Lain etc.. But they loved to change each others drinks into alcoholic beverages, then make fun of the other when they realized it a bit too late and was already tipsy. xD D used to change Taralae's skin into a polkadotted rainbow and it would make her so mad her cheeks would turn red, making her look like Teletubby gone wrong. xD Those were the times, let me tell you. And Rammie always helped out..

But, I would really like to hear some of you guys memories or things that happened that you always look back and smile, or laugh at. I'm hoping this will help lift the recent veil of tempered threads and comments that have been about.

After all, I like it better when everyone is smiling. n_n

Last edited:

Ruthia

First Post
Oh this thread has promise! *grins* So...favorite moments in ISRP history.

Well Mine has to be a recent one, well withint the last twelve months kind of recent. My character was sitting in the crossroads (No I don't remember which one at the time. I have over 50 so sue me :) ) when Bhryn and Xanto showed up. B was at the rather begining stages of her pregnancy...meaning basically she was moody as all heck. Xanto had ticked her off some how, some little incident or another it was really very very minor, and she started ranting. And when she rants, she uses her hands to motion while she's talking. Well at the time she had a mug in her hand and had a pretty firm hold on it. So...wasn't Xanto surprised when the mug seperated from it's handle and ended up knocking him out cold!

I've got tons more great little ISRP moments. I really can't call them favorites because when I do come on I enjoy myself. Honestly there have only been a few minor times where a player has decided to have an issue with me and what I do and taken it to far, but thats few and far between which is good. I kinda regret the fact that I don't come on chat as much anymore......but there are reasons for that I suppose.

Wrenbird

First Post
The various Evil Clone storylines, AKA The Crisis of Infinite ISRPs - Evil Dontellas, Extra-Creepy Darkmoors, and folks levelling entire castles makes for good TV.

Every interaction between Thanriyon/Trelack/Nevine. Ever.

Warren breaking Jaya's nose and trying to implode him.

Every interaction between Rajak and Kyra. Ever.

Orchid pouring holy water on or into the various drinks of the Undead.

The occasional explosion of pure silliness, when it didn't overload the room (pies, Edwin and Aesynil's paint and water balls, color changing, so forth).

But really, while it's broad, the Balls, Galas, and Dances that we used to see all the time.. because of the massive show of creativity on the part of every ISRPer in crafting their costumes/formal wear, the creativity on the part of the Magi in bringing the setting to life... and the three hours where folks open up and branch beyond their usual RP group, get along and interact with (mostly) the whole, and show a general interest and spark beyond the hum-drum of daily RP Life.

Dontella

First Post
Wrenbird said:
The various Evil Clone storylines, AKA The Crisis of Infinite ISRPs - Evil Dontellas, Extra-Creepy Darkmoors, and folks levelling entire castles makes for good TV.

Every interaction between Thanriyon/Trelack/Nevine. Ever.

Warren breaking Jaya's nose and trying to implode him.

Every interaction between Rajak and Kyra. Ever.

Orchid pouring holy water on or into the various drinks of the Undead.

The occasional explosion of pure silliness, when it didn't overload the room (pies, Edwin and Aesynil's paint and water balls, color changing, so forth).

But really, while it's broad, the Balls, Galas, and Dances that we used to see all the time.. because of the massive show of creativity on the part of every ISRPer in crafting their costumes/formal wear, the creativity on the part of the Magi in bringing the setting to life... and the three hours where folks open up and branch beyond their usual RP group, get along and interact with (mostly) the whole, and show a general interest and spark beyond the hum-drum of daily RP Life.

What Wren said.. verbatim. With one addition.

Letters from Jaya.. and the evolution of dynamics found therein.

Magi_Trelian

First Post
Talking to one patron who calls me "m'lord" and five minutes later to one that calls me "m'lady" and answering to both the same. *mischievous grin*

Lexla

First Post
also another one of my fav's was with mayu and erona with the whole winter ball. Mayu was deading of laughter because erona couldnt stay on her feet while on the ice and ended up in many odd postions in the process >.> it was alot of fun. but mayu wouldnt let her crawl so she keep falling. When it came time to leave they both fell when they exit the ball xD it was quite funny to watch.

Haha.. i have many.

though one of my favorites is when i was first introduced to the site. i was playing Infigala then and was stalking Kyoshi..

She didn't care at all and i got to stop an entire fight (kyoshi and cameroth) by stepping on a twig on accident.

^_^ oh good times...goooood times..

Lexla

First Post
Chaotic_Innocence said:
Haha.. i have many.

though one of my favorites is when i was first introduced to the site. i was playing Infigala then and was stalking Kyoshi..

She didn't care at all and i got to stop an entire fight (kyoshi and cameroth) by stepping on a twig on accident.

^_^ oh good times...goooood times..

xD I remember that I was thinking about putting something down dealing with kyoshi.. but theyres to many stupid idiotic ones... so I didnt bother xD

what was even worse with that when infi step on the twig was kyoshi couldnt remember what was going on before that point

Last edited:

Remove ads