Address to the Gaming Industry: Gaming Jack-of-all-Trades for Hire

Cazundae

First Post
Greetings Gamers and Game Publishers,

I would like to offer my services for hire to anyone out there who needs anything related to the fantasy genre.
I am looking for someone who is deadly serious about producing material in the fantasy roleplaying genre. I have been involved with numerous fantasy roleplaying projects of all kinds.
I have a B.F.A. focused in illustration. My work is now mostly black and white but only due to its high demand over color. My work can be viewed at www.ludwigillustration.com. I have developed multiple unique campaign settings. I have written multiple books intended for self-publication. I have done a ton of game design. I have written multiple short stories and am working on a novel. I have managed other artists and writers for large projects. I would be happy to send anyone samples of any of these types of written work.
I am extremely prolific and enthusiastic, even more so when working with a team who communicates regularly. I have also never missed a deadline.
Please PM me or contact me at jasonludwig@hotmail.com if there are any interested parties. Criticism of this post is appreciated but not necessary.
I am passionate about the fantasy genre in almost all of its facets and greatly desire to work with others to produce quality material.
Thank you for your support, consideration and patience with the ranting tone of my posts. Best Wishes!

At Your Service,
Jason Ludwig

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases