A Rather Odd Shovel [Judge: Bront]

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOC: Initiative, yes. And surprise round, yes. We'll say the rope trick effect was close enough to the ground that you land without a problem.

But roll initiative to see who goes first. I'll get a map up soon.

Trouvere

Explorer
OOC: "to see who goes first"? Pfft! Init 1d20+8=25. I'm assuming Keldar is adjacent to Turket - that was the point of hanging the Rope Trick in front of the cellar door, after all. In which case: unarmed strike (for the SA) 1d20+7=18, 1d3+2+1d6=11 (max damage!). IC:

Keldar bounces onto the floor and with blinding speed plants his boot in Turkey's giblets, right between his drumsticks.

covaithe

Explorer
Tommy takes a moment to wrench his mind away from dimensional theory and onto the matters at hand. He looks Turket over, trying to size him up as an opponent.

ooc: initiative 4. I'm likely to do either grease or a magic missile in the surprise round, but I'll need a map for the former. For the latter... well, we want Turket alive, and I'd like to have some idea of whether he's got 4 HP or 50 HP before I go chucking lethal magic around. Not looking for exact HP count, so much as... after Keldar hits him, how badly roughed up is he? Out cold? Reeling and about to go down? Barely fazed?

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Keldar launches a powerful kick at Turket's giblets. What Keldar's foot contacts could hardly be described as giblets, however. It feels as though he has kicked a rock wall, and if anybody looks hurt from the attack, it's Keldar.

Turket is caught totally by surprise. He completely ignores Keldar's kick, as though it didn't even happen. (6 subdual damage)

Tarag...

Edit: Fimble goes first.

Fimble...

Tommy...

Edit: Turket doesn't go yet!

Round 1

Keldar...

Tarag...

Fimble...

Then, Turket...

And Tommy...

[sblock=OOC]Apologies for the hideous map. I just don't have time to make it nice, and I'd rather keep things moving.[/sblock]

Attachments

• turket_one.jpg
    turket_one.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Tarag hits the ground running, but he trips over his own feet as he barrels recklessly towards Turket. Tarag barely escapes falling flat on his face at the feet of his foe. (Natural 1. This is what happens when I NPC you! Or you're Trouvere.)

Tommy...

covaithe

Explorer
Tommy pulls out his freshly crafted wand and fires a trio of magical projectiles into Turket.

ooc: magic missile from the wand: 3d4+3=13 damage.

[sblock=Tommy's spells]
Spells per day: 4/5/3/2
Save DC: 15 + spell lvl
0: Mage Hand, Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Message
1: Mage Armor, Disguise Self, Grease, Feather Fall, Feather Fall
2: Scorching Ray, Arcane Lock, Web
3: Fly, Fly
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases