A Rather Odd Shovel [Judge: Bront]

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
The intrepid 'Keldarites' have just returned from saving the wizard of Grenton from a bunch of rogue elemental guardians, unleashed by a couple of bad bandits. Scorched, sore, and in some cases sodden, the adventurers released Thyrin from a prison of his own making. Concerned about future problems from associates to the now-dead bandits, Thyrin has hired the adventurers who saved him to investigate the robbers further. With only a book of maps and a rather odd shovel to go on, the Keldarites returned to Orussus in hopes of finding a bard to assist them.

Last edited:

covaithe

Explorer
"So I've been thinking," Tommy says as the party arrives in Orussus. "If we intend to continue traveling together for some time, perhaps we should come up with a name for our little adventuring troupe." He smiles and gives a little self-deprecating half shrug. "It might seem presumptuous, but If we're not careful, the bards are going to start actually calling us the Keldarites, and you-know-who's head will probably explode from over-swelling."

Trouvere

Explorer
"You would as well beg the tide not to turn, or the leaves not to fall, or the moon not to wax and wane, my friend," says Keldar. "But if you don't like 'the Keldarites', we can always insist on 'the Warbrayvians'."[sblock=OOC]Also present! Thought I might try out coloured text for Keldar in this new adventure, since I seem to be the only one who doesn't use it.
When we left Thyrin, did we leave as the proud owners of our new magic items?[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
"Well, something to think about, at any rate. So. Who's up for a round at the Red Dragon while we discuss Thyrin's little problem?" Tommy asks.

Trouvere

Explorer
"I am, of course. I'll just drop in on Tarag, give him his magical items, and tell him to get the furnace going for my rapier, then I'll see you all there."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases