A Rather Odd Shovel [Judge: Bront]

Wik

First Post
OOC: Quick question: Since Galwynn has his nice armour, can he sell his chainmail for 75 GP, or should I just sell it to Tarag? Also, he has a bit of extra cash kicking around... should I put the money down to buy him a masterwork weapon? Might be a smart idea.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOC: Mm, who are you asking? You can certainly sell the armor for standard SRD price or for whatever Tarag will give you for it. And you can get your masterwork weapon if you have all the cash now, or if Tarag will give you a special deal. Uh, you're probably not even asking me, are you. =D

Wik

First Post
OOC: I was really just asking if we had time for Galwynn to do that. If he does, he will. So, yeah. Making the purchases now. And, just for fun, I spent Galwynn's money on actually making the changes, rather than going through Tarag. Not because of anything against Boddy, but more because it's quicker and less painful this way, and I don't feel strapped for cash right now.

Boddynock

First Post
OOC: Just a quick comment to subscribe to the thread. I'm currently learning Syriac, working, and writing the first chapter of my thesis (as well as hosting a visiting friend for a week), so I haven't had time to do anything else. I'll have Tarag get to work soon (just found the bookmark to Keldar's rapier after losing it for a month), then I'll be on deck to post IC.

@Wik: glad you like the waraxe - and shame on Galwynn for wasting his money! :p

Trouvere

Explorer
A peculiar song sounds across the Red Dragon square. As it ends, Keldar comes bursting from the inn's entranceway. He ducks behind the famous statue and leans against a large scaly leg. "Now where am I going to find a bard?" he asks himself.

OOC: Keldar has +5 Knowledge (local) - so could take 10 to hit DC 15 - and +3 Gather Information.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases