A Rather Odd Shovel [Judge: Bront]

Trouvere

Explorer
"She certainly sounds like a lovely lady," Keldar says. He speaks softly to Rapture.[sblock=Rapture]"You know you do not need to trust to hope."[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
"I thought the idea was that while I was preparing my spell, you guys would be finding the architects' guild. Here you are, squabbling and flirting like teenagers in the street, and nary an architect in sight. Do I have to do everything?" Tommy, who does not appear to have reached the end of his own teenage years, turns to a nearby street urchin and pulls out a silver coin. "You there! Do you know where the architects' guild is located?"

Solange

First Post
Boddynock said:
"Yes, well, as my great-Aunt Noleen used to say, 'Live in hope - die in despair.'"
"Wise words, for those who know hope." Rapture says.
Trouvere said:
[sblock=Rapture]"You know you do not need to trust to hope."[/sblock]
Rapture simply smiles and nods.

Trouvere

Explorer
Solange said:
"Wise words, for those who know hope." Rapture says.
"We all need hope," Keldar responds. "Failing that, there's justice, and if that fails, there's retribution, and if that's not possible, well, we can seek distractions. Shall we?" Keldar walks off in the general direction of the Clerk's District.

Wik

First Post
Galwynn lags behind a bit, not even noticing the puddle of mud he splashes in. Within only a few days of getting his brand new armour, it is already stained with mud. The paladin remains completely oblivious.

Wik

First Post
OOC: Found some picks for Galwynn. Think I'm revealing my colours by posting them, though.

[sblock=galwynn]
bertuzzi4.jpg

I18018-2004Dec21

Naturally, imagine him wearing armour, and a bit dirtier.
[/sblock]

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOC: I haven't forgotten this thread, I was waiting for "X walks off in the general direction of the Clerk's District." Also, as I've said elsewhere, I'm swamped. Update to come soon.

Wik

First Post
Galwynn walks off in the general direction of the Clerk's District.

OOC: No problem - I'm just glad you didn't leave poor Galwynn behind while Wik was yelling at his computer.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases