Where are the best place to find modifiable & savable character sheets?

Emirikol

Adventurer
Where are the best places to find modifiable D&D character sheets? There are ones out there where you can modify but not save and I need ones where you can save at that website. I need some good links for online tabletop games because so many players dont' know what/where to set up characters. The only one I know of is: myth-weavers.com.

Please post links.

Thanks in advance,

Jh

Last edited:

Galethorn

First Post
I believe one possibility would be to find a form-fillable PDF sheet and then print-to-file as PDF, but that wouldn't allow what I assume you want--the ability to write up a character and then store and edit them at various points in the future.

glass

(he, him)
WRT PDF forms: Whether you can save them 'filled-in' depends on whether you have Adobe Reader or a full version of Acrobat, not on the forms themselves. So, assuming the OP doesn't have full acrobat he is going to have to look at something other than PDF. I believe there are some Excel character sheets out there.

glass.

If you're looking for a sheet that you can download and save on your hard drive and edit in data fields, then rpgsheets.com has many, many options (Ema's included).

If you're looking for a website that will allow you to input fields of data on a pre-set character sheet and then have the website's server store your character sheet, well...that I don't know.

Which of those are you looking for?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases