Peregrinations of the Shard

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo walks out of the meeting room. He looks at Tenebrynn, Ashnar, Vanitri, Hogarth and Elektra. "Well, it seems we will have to see each other for some mroe time. I think it will be valeria who will be happy to hear that I have some friends at my side... not sure she will like to hear that I'll go adventuring again. I have a letter to write for her. She will move to Monemvassia. I can't tell it is as secure, but I hope the Prince will take care of my family if they are attacked. Orussus is not safe from what I know."

Just before he leaves the group he adds. "I'll be back in thirty minutes. Try to find Ironwolf, I'm curious to see our new companion."

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Rydick Xanthar meets with the Peregrine group separately in a different room.*

"As you suspected, I would like to ask Ms. Planter to be the Medibarian representative on this mission. I have seen your record, young lady, and I would have preferred someone a bit more trustworthy, but I needed to make a selection that would satisfy young Ms. Valsice, and it is certain that she is far too young and inexperienced to be mixed up in something like this. Anyway, I've asked Liore to come tell you what she knows, but we lack almost any useful information about this shard. Since it isn't on a ley line and it apparently moves, it could be anywhere."

*Rayne enters the room.*

"And speak of the devil."

*Rayne rolls her eyes.*

"I love you too, Xanthar. But seriously, thanks for your help back there. I wouldn't have expected it from you."

"Just because I don't like you doesn't mean I will let that influence my judgment, Liore. It's the fact that you do and play favourites that makes me sceptical of your leadership skills. But enough of that. You had some clues?"

"Well, not much. There is a book claiming that there is a passage of ancient text that references the Peregrine Shard moving around a lot in a lost shrine deep within the Silverwood. Of course, if Thiliaerin keeps his word, and if he presumes that this is where a search party will check, this is not going to be the easiest place to reach, but there might be more clues there, or then again, maybe not. I think it's still worthwhile to check."

Velmont

First Post
"That's nice. We have to start by searching on the territory of the only nation who actively opposed to all this expeditions. We can either try to sneak in and if we get cought, we have a nice diplomatic incident, or we can ask officially and most probably, being turned around." tells Rinaldo. "Ok, thinking like that will lead us no where. We need to keep Rivenbligth on our side. I'm not very familiar with the elven nation. I've travel throuhgt it many time, but never really took time to stay and learn much about them. Anyone have some information about them? What will be the difficulty we could meet with them if we want to go into teh Silverwood?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well if you're lucky, you won't have to get anywhere near Rivenblight proper. The shrine is supposed to be rather far away from the city, in a remote part of the Silverwood. On the other hand, if Thiliaerin knows where it is and suspects that you will go there, chances are he might have Rivenblight forces in waiting to intercept you."

Velmont

First Post
"And that would probably mean we would be on the good track. Well, let,s see the good side of everything. As long as we don't fall on overzealous guards, there might be a chance to speak with them. And we might be able to pass under there nose too. So, teh Silverwood is not part of there territory?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"It is their territory. That's why they might have guards there. It is just that it isn't properly called 'Rivenblight'. Rivenblight is the city that united the once-fractious elven nations by giving them a governing body and helping them speak with a single voice. The Silverwood is the domain of the elves, at least insofar as they can avoid Hendrallian incursions."

Patlin

Explorer
Ironwolf has gotten all of his gear together and is ready to go.

ooc: Patlin, on the otherhand, still needs to read a lot of the last thread! Is subscribing to a thread working again? I guess I'll give it a try.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases