Peregrinations of the Shard

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I can cast Phantom Steed as well if need be," Elektra offers, "Unlike the Mount spell, it can move full speed in the forest, and it is much faster. Unfortunately, it uses one of my stronger spells to do so, and it doesn't last as long, so it would be two castings to keep it up for the full 16 hours."

Erekose13

Explorer
"You've read my spellbook often enough, I bet you could just manage to borrow it and memorize from there. Its too bad that we dont have a few scrolls of Teleport. We'd get there much quicker if the four of us could just cast that." says Tenebrynn.

Knight Otu

First Post
(In any event, I don't think we need anything else. Two or three wizards can provide the mounts, Hogarth can provide food, we know our first destination. We should probably skew spell selection a bit towards non-lethal, Rivenblight might be an opponent, but not an enemy (yet?).

Knight Otu

First Post
(I'll just need to know if we're taking a day for Ashnar to copy phantom mount, or if Tenebrynn and Elektra bear the load of the seven spells for the group. Otherwise, we'll just have to figure out who'll prepare the third spell (probably me).)

Remove ads