Terra Subterranea and The Caverns of Lost Time

Dalamar

Adventurer
OoC: I kept pondering what exactly to buy of the myriad combinations, and then kind of forgot and the adventure started. Zack doesn't actually have a single magical item.

The good thing is that if any AC enhancers are found in the treasure, there's going to be use for them. (That sounded a lot more positivi in my head)

Xael

First Post
Assuming he can get to the cave with a single move action, Ducane manifests Force Screen (+4 Shield to AC, total now 21 against monster), then screams something nasty at the creature while backing to the cave to wake the others.

If he can't get there in single move, he double moves instead, trying to get the creature to follow him.

OOC: Rystil: You referred to Ducane as Zack in your last combat post.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Oh, you're right, I did do that once :eek:)

*Because he advanced slightly to attack before he began his attack, Ducane would be too close to the edge of the cave to be safe (exactly at the mouth) if he only took a single move, so he moves twice and yells loudly to awaken his companions. With no storm in the way and the echo of his voice in the cave, it wakes everyone up easily.*

(OOC: Everyone else's turn now. But they start off prone and disoriented from waking up, so they don't know what's going on. Also, those who usually wear armour heavier than light are not wearing it now (if you were canny and bought a (mithral) chain shirt or some such to wear at night, you can have that on of course, and those with the Endurance feat can be wearing medium) )

Erekose13

Explorer
Eternity wakes at the sound of Ducanes shout and manifests Force Shield almost on instinct. "What's wrong?" she asks hastily as she rises.

ooc: AC 21, she leaves her darkwood shield on the ground for the moment.

Velmont

First Post
Opale, open her eyes and scratch them with her hands. "What is happening?" Seeing Duncane at the entrence with his weapon out and no Zack around, she quickly cast the first spell coming in her mind, a Haste spell to englobe everyone.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Move action to awake and Standard to cast Haste. Opale is still prone.

Note: Haste gives +1 Att bonus, +1 AC bonus, +1 Reflex and one more attack in full attack and speed increase by 30 feet (maimum doubling your movement).[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: So I guess Haste is the 3rd-level non-Illusion spell she is still prepping despite prepping 3 Phantom Steeds?)

*Ayanel yawns, though her eyes bolt open instantly.*

"What indeed?" she wonders, rising quickly, a process which is aided by the fact that she doesn't take off the band of cloth that ties her long dull brown hair into a manageable ponytail for traveling even when she is asleep.

*Still, as she rises, she draws a small slender rod-like object with a spiral pattern around it topped by a sapphire, brandishing it as if it were a viable weapon, or perhaps a protection.*

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Yupe, as I said earlier, I don't have Fly, Stinking Cloud and Dimension Door (yes, I have prepared a phantom steed in a 4th level slot) on each day I have to prepare Phantom Steed.

Spell Memorized: (4+1/6+1/4+1/3+1/2+1)
DC: 15 + Spell level (+1 if Illusion)
0: Acid Splash, Detect Magic, *Ghost Sound, Mage Hand, Read Magic
1: *Color Spray, Disturb Equilibrium, Feather Fall, Grease x2, Mage Armor, Protection from Evil
2: Glitterdust, Hideous Laugther, Melf's Acid Arrow, *Mirror Image, Web
3: Dispel Magic, Haste, Fly, *Major Image, Stinking Cloud
4: Black Tentacle, Dimension Door, Confusion, *Greater Invisibility
*Bonus Illusion Spell

Last edited:

Xael

First Post
"There's a monster, and Zack is down. I'm going back!", Ducane says, manifests Force Screen and moves back out (unless the creature comes after him before he can act again of course).

ajanders

Explorer
Michael's pre-bed routine has been a certain source of amusement for the party.
Feet go carefully towards the fire.
Shield goes by the left hand, face down, far corner propped up on a rock.
Hammer goes by the right hand, handle facing inward, wrist loop placed on top of the handle.
Medicine bag is set in the middle of the camp three paces from Ayanel's right foot: likely Ayanel has tripped over it at least once.

The exact point of this has been obscure until now, when Michael leaps out of his blanket, snatches his weapons, and bolts towards his medicine bag.
He finds himself moving unexpectedly quickly and skids to a stop next to his bag and between the casters and the cave mouth.

"Whatsgoingonandwhere'sthemonster?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases