Terra Subterranea and The Caverns of Lost Time

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I know B4cchus has been online...anyone think we should autopilot Hulgyr? He's a Barbarian, so he probably gets up and starts smashing bad guys?)

ajanders

Explorer
OOC:
Yes, that sounds like Hulgyr.
I don't know if it's a typically barbarian trait.

Michael would encourage him to wait a minute before rushing off, but that hasn't worked for years :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Okay then, let's do this thing)

*Though Hulgyr does not have enough time to actually put on his impressive mithral full plate, he still leaps to his feet and grabs his axe as he heads towards the entrance, ready to move out into the snow in his skivvies if necessary.*

*Ducane manifests a Force Screen and begins to move back out, making it twenty feet into the snow, where he can see the creature carrying Zack's body slung over its shoulder, perhaps as a delicious meal. The creature is tall enough that if something delicate is not attempted or he is not healed soon, Zack may actually perish from falling damage even if the creature is killed. Then again, he is still bleeding as well.*

(OOC: Eternity, Michael, Hulgyr, Opale, Ayanel all go here)

ajanders

Explorer
"Hulgyr -!!"
The orc whooshes past.
"--wait..." Michael finishes lamely.

He casts Sanctuary on himself.

"You three stay in here!" he calls, hurrying towards the mouth of the cave and looking out for Ducane, the monster that ate him, the rest of the party, and any friends the monster might have.

Wish I'd bought me a big boiled leather nightshirt...

Spot check
Spot check (1d20 4=5)

Oh yeah, you don't have a light...

Velmont

First Post
"Sorry, lover boy, but I won't stay here, I'm not dependant on some armor I don't wear, and I still have spells. And I won't let Zack down." tells Opale who stands up and start to rush to the outside to see the monster that si attacking Zack and Duncane.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Don't forget, she didn't stand up last round, she spent a move action to scratch her eyes as she awake... after all she was disoriented. So she need to stand up and then rush outside. She will stay behind Duncane or anyone else who is in front. If at the moment she see the monster she can still cast a spell, then she will cast Major Image to create an Artic Dire Wolf that jump out of the snow, just like it was hidden under it. It will then growl at the monster.

Erekose13

Explorer
Not quite sure how much of a challenge the creature will present, Eternity will fire a flaming energy ray at the creature while moving to keep up with it.

ooc: +6 ranged touch, range 45', 3pp = 3d6+3 fire damage.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Zounds, I rolled really well for Eternity--if she had Improved Critical for rays, that would have been insane (natural 19 and very high damage))

*Eternity burns the creature badly, hitting with ease. It becomes enraged by her attack and turns to glare at her with maddened hate-filled eyes.*

(OOC: 30 Damage more, total 44

I guess I should keep NPCing Hulgyr until B4cchus appears, so--)

*Aya advances cautiously and decides to follow in Eternity's example. Standing behind Eternity, she weaves her wand/rod thingy through several complex arcane gestures and speaks some mystic phrases, and a pair of scorching rays shoot forth and strike the creature, increasing its anger and injuring it badly--another round of those attacks from Eternity and Aya will likely burn it to death.*

(OOC: 40 more Damage, total 84)

*Hulgyr is unable to reach the creature in one massive lunge forward, and since the snow makes charging impossible, he contents himself with advancing into range to attack it momentarily. However, this proves to give him an attack sooner than he expected, since the creature recklessly bolts past him to attack Eternity and Aya and stop the hated burning. Hulgyr tries to end it with a powerful blow but misses, and so the creature reaches Eternity, hoping to swat her aside with a single devastating attack. Unfortunately for the furry snow creature, Eternity's slender frame hides an unexpected fortitude, and the attack is enough to make her wince in shock, but not nearly enough to drop her.*

(OOC: E takes 45 Damage, or less if she wants to spend PP on it

Ducane's turn as Zack bleeds over the critter's shoulder. Everyone else goes right after Ducane, so you all might as well post actions actually)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases