Terra Subterranea and The Caverns of Lost Time

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I agree with your assessment. Councilor Lenton, if you could provide me the funds, we can be on our way shortly."

(OOC: Opale and Michael, give me your typical spells prepared)

ajanders

Explorer
1) Detect Magic
2) Read Magic
3) Light
4) Guidance
5) Guidance

1) Magic Stone
2) Sanctuary
3) Magic Weapon
4) Comprehend Languages
Domain) Bless

1) Spiritual Weapon
2) Remove Paralysis
3) Lesser Restoration
(Domain) Bull Strength

1)Create Food and Water
2)Stone Shape
(Domain) Prayer

Looking at the rest of the party, Michael suspects he doesn't need to boost their damage output -- just maybe some of their weapons in some specific cases. Mostly he's looking to keep them healed and protected, though Spiritual Weapon and Magic Stone give him some firepower and he can use Magic Weapon and Bull Strength on himself if need be.
Any thoughts from the rest of the group?

(Edited to add travel spells)

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
OoC: Zack will probably benefit from Magic Weapon if we encounter monsters with DR (neglected to have it enchanted before the MA started).
And Magic Circle against/Protection from Evil are excellent when dealing with dominating monsters, I've found, so having at least one available is always good.

But yeah, I think we're generally rather well off even without a multitude of buffs.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Typical Spell list for the trip. I might change it a bit during the adventure, but if nothing is annouced, suppose it is that.

Spell Memorized: (4+1/6+1/4+1/3+1/2+1)
DC: 15 + Spell level (+1 if Illusion)
0: Acid Splash, Detect Magic, *Ghost Sound, Mage Hand, Read Magic
1: *Color Spray, Disturb Equilibrium, Feather Fall, Grease x2, Mage Armor, Protection from Evil
2: Glitterdust, Hideous Laugther, Melf's Acid Arrow, *Mirror Image, Web
3: Dispel Magic, Haste, Fly, *Major Image, Stinking Cloud
4: Black Tentacle, Dimension Door, Confusion, *Greater Invisibility
*Bonus Illusion Spell

Last edited:

ajanders

Explorer
Michael spends the night at the Freefolk camp, but dawn finds him at the city gates, slouched against a buidling and waiting for the rest of the party.
"Let's do this."

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Sounds almost as if you're wondering if a tree makes noise if it falls when there is no-one to hear it fall," Zack says as he walks up to the other adventurers.

ajanders

Explorer
"Might could be." Michael replies.
"But trees are pretty scarce in the Big Sky country. We pretty much had one. It was in Big Tree."
Michael shrugs.
"Fancy names are pretty scarce in Big Sky too."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases